Chapter 5~ Mmm Mmm Yeah

Just got my WWRT tickets last night @ like 10:30pm from my cousin. SO HAPPY!

13 Weeks and 6 Days to go!

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Don't you dare jinx it!" I yelled at the girls as they walked out of the room and back into the living room to be with the boys. AS i was getting ready I couldn't help but think of where Louis was taking me tonight. If wearing this dress was going to be enough for wherever we were going tonight. As I was putting my makeup on I looked at myself and realized that I should have become of makeup artist, instead of a waitress.

Taking one last look at myself in the mirror and declared that even I would drool over me I walked out my bedroom door, to see the funniest sight in front of me. Lottie and Niall were in the corner playing a guitar song together while looking into eachothers eyes. But Harry and Kristy on the other hand were playing a videogame with Liam behind Kristy trying to help her out. I started laughing at the look on Kristy's face,she had the controller in her hands and looked lost, but yet determined with her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth.

"NO Kristy! Don't go that way! Harry is over there!"

"Isn't that a good thing tho?" She looked genuinely confused.

"No! He's on the other team. His job is to kill you! Kristy don't- gah!" It was too late as soon as the animated character turned the corner Harry killed her.

"Harry! Your evil, why would you kill me?" Kristy sat there with a pout on her face.

Harry on the other hand looked at her with a smirk on his face as he shoulder bumped her. "Don't worry about it. You'll get better, just keep letting Liam and maybe Tom can help you also. I just can't believe you were that bad."

Kristy shot him a glare,"I never played video games before this. This was my first time doing this."

Both Liam and Harry looked at her in shock, "Really?" They asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I never was able to have video games growing up. PLus I was a more 'i like to watch people play them' type of girl. Arianna and Lottie tried to teach me but it just never seemed to work out. Kristy's eyes landed on me finally.

"Oh my god! Arianna you look great!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug. Lottie placed the guitar back on the wall and also walked over me.

"Don't worry about tonight. You look fine."

"Thanks." I smiled at my two friends. "What time is it?" I asked them.

"5:50" Harry said while looking at his phone. I nodded my head and thanked him.

"Just in time." Kristy said to me.

"Faster then how long you take to get ready."

She glared at me, "Not my fault." She turned her head away from, but she just ended up bumping her face into Harry's who was extremely close to her. The two of them held their foreheads as they laughed at each other. My eyes widened as Harry placed his hand on Kristy's knee, they got even wider when Kristy looked down at it and smiled placing hers on top of his.

Did she have a thing for Harry? Did Harry have a thing for her? Then who is this Alistair guy that she was with earlier? Just as I was going to ask her about it there came a knock at the door, Kristy and Lottie at the same time jumped up to answer it.

"NO! You stay right there missy!" Lottie yelled at me, I stopped dead in my tracks as Lottie turned around and followed Kristy to the other room where the door was. I could hear mumbling as I tried to hear what was going on, then I just figured that this was also my house, they could keep me in the living room! I stood up from where I was sitting on the couch and turned the corner just to stop short at the sight in front of me,