I didn't even like art class until now

Victor could barely keep his eyes open during his first morning class. He had stayed up most of the night to study up on his Japanese for adjusting to his new life but also because he hoped to get talking to Yuri more and get to know him...and maybe even more.

When lunch came around, Victor quickly ate his sandwich to avoid having someone come over to him again. He walked around the school to get to know the ins and outs. While he was doing so, he stopped when he noticed Yuri not too far away from him, laughing on the assumption that it was his friend. Hearing Yuri's laugh made Victor feel hot all over again. He wanted to keep looking at Yuri. Watching how his eyes and nose crinkled up when he laughed, that perfect smile once he stopped and his pink li-

"Oh! That's him!"

Victor snapped out of his thoughts immediately. Yuri pointed in his direction. Victor was about to turn and leave but he froze when he heard Yuri calling him over.

"Victor!" 

Victor turned around to Yuri, beckoning him to come over. Victor took in a deep breath and walked over, heart about to burst. When he got to the two, he suddenly felt very small even though he was the tallest there. 

"This is the new guy I was telling you about" Yuri said happily "Victor this is Phichit, Phichit this is Victor"

Before Victor knew it, Phichit was suddenly standing beside him with his phone above them.

"Ready?" Phichit said, excitedly.

Victor gave an awkward smile and the photo was taken.

"Phichit!" Yuri said, panicking "I'm so sorry he's addicted to selfies"

"It's okay" Victor said quietly.

"What classes are you in?" Yuri asked.

As Victor listened off his classes he could have sworn he saw Phichit nudge Yuri very subtly. He ignored what he thought he saw and kept going. Once finished, Yuri piped up sounding disappointed.

"Aw we're only in art class together?"

Victor didn't even register that thought and automatically felt his heart sink. Only in art...and hopefully maybe at lunch.

*
Victor walked quickly down the hallway to his new favourite class. He didn't even realise he was the first one in to an empty class until he sat down on his seat and took out his abundance of pencils. He waited anxiously for other students to arrive in. Then, finally, when some students came trudging in, Victor watched the door carefully for Yuri. His heart jumped but came crashing down again when none of the students coming in were Yuri. The bell for the class eventually rang and Victor was just about to lose hope when the teacher walked in along with Yuri behind her. Victor had to think about breathing. He could not let Yuri notice that he was almost in the position to hyperventilate from excitement. When Yuri sat down across from him, his legs, to Victor, seemed to have grown longer due to the heart stopping moment when Yuri's foot accidentally bumped his own.

"Oh sorry!" Yuri said quickly.

"It's okay" Victor said calmly but really he was trying so hard to prevent his voice wobble.

Once Yuri placed the large sheet on paper on the desks, Victor hoped Yuri still liked his ideas that he put down. When Victor looked up from the sheet, he was taken by surprise as he watched Yuri take out a pair of glasses from his case and snap it shut. He threw the case into his bag and put the glasses on.

"Couldn't put in my contacts today because I was late"

Victor could have melted. His heart was going into overdrive and his mind blocked out all around his just to focus on what he believed was the most gorgeous man ever.