Chapter I: 'Circle of 7'

Chapter I:

                “Bummer! The Royal Ball is tonight and I don’t have anything to wear, these clothes are like curtains! In short, A rag in the eyes of kids of our school.” Katie said with disgust. Katie was then interrupted by a knock on their small, wrecked, old-house.

                “Delivery!” a man outside their house shouted. Katie was in-shock when she heard it was a delivery. At the back of her mind, she was wondering what the delivery is for, she didn’t even order pizza. If that’s what it is. Katie went straight to the door and opened it.

“Katie Nicole Jensen?” the delivery guys asked. “Yeah.” Katie replied. “We have a delivery for you, it’s from the ‘House of Lee’.” The man quickly said. “House of Lee? You mean 'the' ‘HOUSE OF LEE?’. WOW!” Katie exclaimed. “Yeah, that’s what it says here. Now, I’m gonna need you to sign here and here  as proof of delivery.” The man stated. “Yeah, Sure” Katie said while reaching quickly for the pen and signed the paperworks.

                “Hmm… This is really surprising, why would the ‘House of Lee’ deliver me this thing?” Katie asked herself. Katie opened the box and found a black shiny dress for the ball and a small note on top of it.

“Katie,

                I hope you like this dress, we wouldn’t want you to go to the ball wearing curtain cloths.

                                                                                                                                                                Compliments of,

The House of Lee”

“So, I see. They don’t want me to go to the ball looking exactly like an idiot. They want me to look presentable infront of my boss.” Katie said to herself. “I should go change now, I’m gonna be late.” Katie said.

                Katie arrived at the ball looking very stunning, she quickly took a look around and tried to see if she could find her partner, MAC.

                “Katie!” Alicia yelled. “Alice! Oh My God! You look so pretty!” Katie complimented. “I know right? HAHA! Anyway, you look exquisite. Now, where’s your partner? They’re about to introduce the ‘Circle of 7’ and after that the dance will officially start.” Alicia asked. “I have no idea where MAC is. Looks like he didn’t attend after all.” Katie replied.

                “Ladies and Gentlemen” the voice of the emcee stopped Alicia and Katie’s conversation. “I know you’ve all been waiting for this. The unveiling of the ‘Heirs of Lee’ also known as ‘Circle of 7’ in our school. So, without further ado please welcome. The first Member, Zeddicus Kyle Trager!” the emcee said.

                “Wait, I know that guy! That’s the son of a multi-millionaire business man from Australia. He was also featured in the Magazine I read about 3 months ago, and is said to be a smart student. He’s really good-looking too! Isn’t he perfect?” Alicia stated. “Geez, Alice. Give it a rest, that guy is really hard to get.” Katie said. “Why do you have to be good at destroying my daydreams?” Alicia said.

                “Okay next is, Candice Brianna Fulton!” the emcee said.

                “I know that girl too!, She’s the hard-headed daughter of the CEO and Major Stock Holder of a Multi-Millionaire company that is globally renowned. She’s really pretty in person! But I heard that she was such a bitch to people she doesn’t like.” Alicia said. “Well, Beauty is not everything is it? HAHA!” Katie joked.

                “The Third Member is Ashley Moreene McAdams!” the emcee announced.

                “Now, I get to say who that girl is. I’ve heard that she is the daughter of a famous fashion icon, who is famous is France and all other parts of the globe. It is also said that she and her family has their own clothing lines.” Katie said. “Well, apparently someone read the papers.” Alicia replied.

                “Next, of course is Dmitry Tyler Morse!” the emcee introduced.

                “I’ve heard that he was the son of the former Vice-President of a famous Intel Corp. Then their family moved and establish their own corporation and earned almost Billions every year.” Alicia said. “Well, he’s very lucky. He has so much.” Katie answered.

                “Now, Alexander Zayn Zulrander!” the emcee said.

                “I know him! I saw him on the campus and he gave me his gps!” Katie exclaimed. “You know him?! Geez! You’re lucky! He’s the son of the CEO of two huge companies that are the major investors of our school. Not to mention that their family owns about over-300 exclusive hospitals.” Alicia replied. “They own that many hospitals? Maybe that’s why he has the attitude to help people.” Katie answered.

                “Next is Chloe Rebecca Sparks and his Brother Xamuel Skylar Sparks” The emcee proclaimed.

                “Katie! GEEZ! Your boss .. he’s..” Alicia said. “What? He’s what?” Katie replied. “Katie, your boss. He looks like MAC! LOOK!” Alicia said. “OH MY GOD! MAC is Xamuel Skylar Sparks? What?!” Katie exclaimed. “Out of all the members of the ‘Circle of 7’ the Sparks are the richest. They are the grandson and daughter of a very rich family heritage who owns about a million properties all over the world. And not just any properties. LAND PROPERTIES!” Alicia said hysterically.

                “That’s it ladies and gentlemen! Enjoy you’re evening!” the emcee said.

                “I gotta go talk to MAC, I mean Xander.” Katie said. “Yeah sure! But remember to be back fast! You two, together with the rest of the ‘Circle of 7’ will be starting the dance with their partners. Remember the tradition?” Alicia replied. “Oh no. Dance?” Katie said. “YEAH!” Alicia replied.

                Katie ran towards the direction of the ‘Circle of 7’.

                “MAC! I mean Xamuel! Could I talk to you for a while?” Katie said.

                “Well, I didn’t know my brother had a girlfriend. Maybe he’s kind enough to introduce her to us?” Rebecca said sarcastically.

                “She’s not my girlfriend. She’s my partner for the dance.” Xamuel replied.

                “Is that so?” Ashley said.

                “Seems like a dirty little fishy secret is on the loose. HAHA!” Dmitry joked.

                “Shut up all of you! Or the next thing that’ll come out of your mouth are your teeth.” Xamuel said angrily.

                “Whatever, we could protect ourselves from you. You should know that.” Brianna replied.

                “You know what? She looks familiar. Have you been inside the ‘House of Lee’?” Rebecca asked.

                “Yeah. I’m actually the newly hired assistant of MAC, I mean Xamuel.” Katie replied.

                “Well, someone needs to pay respect. That should be ‘Sir Xamuel’ to you.” Ashley said.

                “I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” Katie replied.

                “As much as I love to hear more of this stupid discussion. We still have to talk.” Xamuel said.