Chapter IV: Taking a Pawn's Life.

Beginning game sequence, showing all datas, GAME START.

“Woah” – Katie exclaimed.

“Katie can you hear me? Use your power-up exchange it to a cross-bow. Xamuel out.”

“I don’t know how to use the power up!” Katie shouted

Why is everyone running? Oh geez, I might get killed, gotta run too!

Katie ran towards the deep part of the forest until she decided to climb a tree to be safe. Katie saw a girl, on the other tree over her left.

“Who’s that?” 

Katie’s earpiece went on and said “System Information Loaded, Bishop 2 Pawn, Cassandra Ariah Sutton”.

“Great. This is the pawn I have to protect, but what is she doing on top of a tree?” Katie wondered

Katie looked below the Bishops pawn and saw many implanted booby traps.

“This is exactly how Xamuel thought this would be.”

Katie heard a loud shout from below.

Come here Ms. Bishop Pawn! I’m not gonna hurt you!” 

“Who’s that?”

System Information Loaded, Rook 2 Pawn, Noah Cyrus.

The Pawn ran right through the forest when she saw the Bishop’s pawn hanging on a tree. Rook 1 pawn also ran through the woods when he saw the Bishop’s pawn.

*Loud Explosion*

Rook 1 has retired. 

Rook 2 pawn, stopped moving. He saw what happened to the other pawn, he saw the Knight 1 pawn running straight through the booby traps, of course, the Knight’s pawn is very good in stealth. It’s a piece of cake.

Don’t run in there!” Rook 2 Pawn shouted.

Knight 1 pawn didn’t listen and ran straight forward, he accidentally activated a booby trap. About 10 bow and arrow was there. 

Knight 1 Pawn has retired.

The Queen took its move, she saw the Knight 2 Pawn running towards her. Of course, the Knight 2 Pawn, ran the other side of the forest to avoid contact with the ROOKS or the clever BISHOPS.

“I’m going to take you.” - Queen Pawn

Knight 2 Pawn has retired.

Time to attack bishop” – Queen Pawn

The last rook saw the Queen running toward the deep-forest.

The Queen’s Pawn?, AISH!” – Rook 2 Pawn

Hello, Rook! Goodbye, Rook!” – Queen Pawn

Rook 2 Pawn has retired.

The Queen is going to attack the other Bishop pawn! WEAPON POWER-UP! Bow and Arrow!” Katie commanded

Bishop 2 Pawn has retired.

Katie was too late, the Bishop 2 Pawn was taken.

Katie stretched her Bow and Arrow and tried to find the Queen’s Pawn. She was ready to shoot, when she heard a voice behind her.

Hello. Bishop’s Pawn. You have very weak senses.” – Queen Pawn

Katie turned around to see who it was, she was about to shoot. When she realized…

Alice?” – Katie asked.

Katie?” – Alicia said.

How did you get up here? Why are you even in this?” Katies questioned.

I’m a pawn. I climbed here while you were powering-up, you didn’t notice. I’m fast at climbing trees, I used my 2nd power up.” – Alicia explained.

“I’m sorry Katie. I have to win.” – Alicia said.

Bishop 1 Pawn has retired. Queen’s Pawn wins.