17

My stomach hurt as well as my head and legs. I sat up and saw Grayson sitting in a chair across the room sleeping. Jackson was laying at the foot of the bed and Sammy was curled up at Grayson's feet. I kicked Jackson slightly and he sat up. He got up and came to sit by me on the bed.
   "Can you get Sammy out of here I need to talk to Grayson?" I asked Jackson. He kissed me on the cheek and nodded. He went to wake up Sammy and I pretended to be asleep as she left.
   Once Sammy was gone we woke up Grayson.
   "Gray. We need to talk." I said as he woke up. He nodded and rubbed his eyes.
   "I'm sorry Kylee..." He started but I held my hand up to stop him. He looked upset.
   "I know you're sorry. I'm sorry too. Sorry that I let it happen. I'm sorry that I fell so deeply in love with you. We need to take a break though. I don't think I can trust you when I'm afraid I'm going to lose you to Sammy. I'm not gonna leave Jersey until you do. I don't want this to be awkward because I still love you but you are going to have to gain my trust back." I said tears falling out of my green eyes. He looked up and I noticed his tears. He just nodded and left.
   I slid on the floor crying. I felt so damn empty. I still loved him. I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to protest and ask me to give him another chance. I didn't want him to let me do this even if it was the best thing. I wanted him back already. I let the tears flow. My abs started hurting from all the crying. My head felt worse and I wanted to die. I know he was sorry but I was still mad. I was pissed and depressed at the same time. I felt a pair of strong arms lift me. I wanted to believe that they belonged to Grayson but I know they didn't. It was Jackson. He put me on the bed and pulled the covers over me. He kissed my head for what felt like the hundredth time today.
   "I'll go get you Starbucks." He whispered before leaving. I layed on my side and cried my eyes out while he was gone. I also listened to music. Idfc, Medicine, Coffins, Stolen Innocence, Whiskey Lullabye. I cried more. What the hell was going through my mind. I knew there was no way I could stay even though I said I would. I packed my bag. I bought a plane ticket online and saved it to my phone. Jackson walked in the door with my Starbucks. I took it out of his hand and kissed his lips hard. I cried into the kiss and held onto him.
   "Goodbye." I said. I picked up my suitcase and left him shocked. I walked downstairs and there was no one there so I left a note on the counter.
    "Dolan, thanks for everything these past few days. Don't worry about me I had to head home. There were some family issues. Much Love, Kylee." I set the note down and called an Uber.
   At the airport I went through security and all that stuff before getting on the plane. I put my beats on and cried.
   "She put the bottle to her head and pulled the trigger. She finally drank away his memory life is short but this time it was bigger than the strength she had to get up off her knees. They found her with her face down in the pillow clinging to his picture." I sighed and finally feel asleep.
   I woke up and still felt drained and tired. I was awake for about 5 minutes when the landing was announced meaning I had been asleep for hours.

***one week later***
"That I'm at an all time low" the words rand loud through the bar as I grabbed four beers and set them on the counter in front of some men. They thanked me and payed me leaving a very generous tip.
   "Thank you." I said pocketing the tip and walking to put in the money and order. I was tired as hell. I had been working at this bar for several days to get my mind off everything and it was working so far. I had no free time but I didn't really care. Less time to think about life. Grayson and Ethan came back yesterday but I didn't have time to say hello because I had to leave for work. I was actually though kinda glad that my shift ended in about 5 minutes. I decided to go ahead and finish my tables and count tips before clocking out.
   I walked out the air colder than normal and got in my car. I played music softly as I drove home. I had nothing better to do. I took the long way so that maybe some of the alcohol smell would go away. Once I got back to my apartment I showered and watched a movie with Ari. About halfway through the movie Grayson and Ethan walked in. I gave up. I launched myself at Grayson. I hugged him with all my strength and held on for dear life. He hugged back surprised and we stayed in that moment for a while. This was a moment I wanted to frame so that I could revisit it whenever I wanted to. I melted into Grayson's arms as he held me.
    "I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded and pulled away.
   "I'm ready to try again but we have to take it slow so that you can get my trust back." I said to Grayson. He nodded and hugged me again.
   "I don't think I could have waited any longer."

The End

Just Kidding

1000 words

I love y'all

I'm grounded until Febuary

I got my phone taken

I'm using an IPad

More updates later tonight.

Bye!