Chapter 2

When the song ended I saw Oliver’s eyes widen in shock because of my voice. I shyly smiled at him, and got back to work. A few minutes later I felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Oliver smiling down at me I just turned around because my mom told us kids never ever let a boy come between you and a job.

Oliver stopped my hands and pulled the papers from my hands. He turned me around so I could face him I know what he was doing he was trying to go out with me and then dump me after one day. I didn’t budge because I didn’t want to be one of his played girls.

“Come on Ziva why don’t you dance with me, because I don’t want to be played by the bad boy and have people talking about me at school and you’re my brother’s best friend. Good point but still, no I don’t want to dance with you as much as I want to no. so you do want to dance with me, I have other problems to worry about. Like what, well for instance finding my real dad.

I’ve know you for what 12 years now and why are you worrying about this now, I don’t know why I guess to make my Ima happy and to watch a movie with at night because my mom knows very little about movies. So do you know who your dad is? I have someone in mind, and who is that.

Tony the senior field agent. You know we are being watched by everyone in NCIS, please don’t tell me you set this up with your grandma. Yes I did but I did not know you would tell me all of this; well you are the only person I could trust besides Ducky. Yeah the only other person beside you is Ducky to, you know what I’ve notice so far everyone comes to Ducky for advice.

I know right, so what do you say will you be my girl friend and I won’t dump you ever since your first day of school two weeks ago I knew you were the right girl for me. I thought so to let me go talk to Ducky will quick.” I opened the door and ran the down stairs seeing the whole team at Gibbs computer.

“I already know you people were watching us I’m not stupid my Ima would never let me be with a boy without spying on me now I will be right back.” I started to run towards the elevator so I could go to Ducky and ask him for help about this. When I got onto the elevator the doors stopped and in walked Gibbs with the rest of the team.

I ran out of the elevator and up the stairs towards Jenny’s office because I knew what I wanted to tell Oliver. “Oliver I have answer for you, what is it? YES I will be your girlfriend, are you telling the truth. Well yeah.”

He ran to me and picked me while he spun me around the office. He kissed my cheek and I could tell my face was red. “I have a plan for this come down stairs with me but we will pretend like we just went to Cynthia and we will run downstairs and hide and when everyone comes looking for us we can make a dash towards the elevator.”

Are plan works so well we were in the elevator waiting so it could stop. The elevators ended up stopping at one point, and I have a really bad case of clastophobag. I started to panic so much for these no one who can get me out of this attack expect my Ima 

“Ziva are you ok it seems your having another case of missing your bear attack, it’s not that I’m clastophobag so I can’t get stuck in elevators unless my Ima is in here. It’s going to be ok just breath don’t think about being stuck in here think about your happy place, but I don’t have a happy place I’ve never have I’ve always went my normal ways not talking but when you came around I came out of my shell a little I started talking a little more than before . Well then think about me, in your dreams maybe but right now I’m going to go into a killing stage so you might want jump on the railing or else I’m going to hurt you.”

He jumped on the railing holding the roof so he can stay put. I did go into my killing stage that I go in when my Ima is not in the same place. I ended up stopping after 3 minutes which was really rare for me to do. The only thing I could think about was my family, and how my Ima and Abba will get together and we could start a real family. They bought a house and we were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. Then another image came in my head, and it was my Abba comforting me after a big argument with my brothers.