Authors Note

And that's all folks. It's over. Bellarke and co have prevailed and they will live happily ever after...
Or do they?

Hello dearest chummies and thank you for following this book so loyally, because look! You made it to the final page! Now obviously I have left a thread unsewn so that, in the future, I can continue this series. But that is only if you all want another one, because if you want to leave the story there, I'm happy to do so.

Honestly, this is my favourite story that I have written so far and that is down to the loyal following that came with it. This book was spurred on by the wonderful readers, voters and commenters who gave me the motivation and belief that my writing may not be a heap of garbage after all; and that maybe I should keep going.

I will profusely apologise again for leaving a rather large gap between updates, but I'm kinda hoping that the final chapters do it justice.

So if you would like to read about the next crazy adventure that our heroes go on, then please do say so. As always, criticisms for the book are welcome as I always want to improve my writing. And a last big thank you to everyone who read my book.

Love you forever chummies,
Irishkids21