Prologue

Ah... School... A hell for every kids, especially if MATH is the top of the food chain in school....

Today is the day where the continuation of Endless Love right...? Darn it... I'm to lazy to go home. I better stop at the game store... If I go home now, Mom will terrorize me with her knife while saying, "Another F on math eh? Its Math Camp time~"

And I will be send to the Camp in a second

Which means there's only math for my diet and that also means that I can't play the Endless Love Series.

My luck, sucks... Oh, the game store is still open and a child is playing at the crossroad....

Huh? What is that child doing? Oy, oy, oy!!!! That car is going at you!! Damn it!!!

*BAM!* *CKIIIIT*

Ah yeah, today, after getting an F... I also died for a little kid.... Good job author, GOOD JOB!!!!! I do not want to be a hero!

Just when I was cursing my luck, I got an even worse luck... Haaaah... Time to meet Yama.

"Aww, she's sooo cute, don't you think so, Elaide?"

Eh? Yama is a girl? Wait, hell no! Who is this then? They're sooooo big!!!!

Wait, I can't move!

"She got your beautiful looks and my spirit of course"

"Yes, you're right~ shall we name our child?"

Dammit!!! Don't treat me like a kid! Oy, oy oy!!!!!!

"Elaide, our little baby is full of energy. Then her name shall be Kana Yuzuki~"

"My my, what a nice name. Kana~ Kana~"

Kana? Hey, the name is Lilly!!!!

Wait, he said baby...

Baby...

Baby........

(Echo..... Echo....)

EHHHHHH!!!!?????

I.... I... I became a BABY!?