Please? Or Pretty Please?😺

"Achoo!!"

I wiped off my runny nose as I looked onto the distance.... "Why's the wind feels so cold?"

+++++++++++++

Hey, back with Kana agaaaaiiin~

Right now, I'm training my swords in secret! I can see that the appointed day for the Mercenary Election is near!

And the scariest thing is... Its been a week since Iel came to my house. I don't know if she hates me or not but....

If you love that guy then just go! Don't let me fell into ruin because of you!!!!!!

(Phew. Let myself out there....) I thought. I continued to swing forward at some straw man (Hitting targets). 

"Hyaaaa!!!" And my last attack on the neck caused the straw man's head fell to the ground. "Damn yeah... I got it!"

I sheath my sword and then change from a male clothes that I borrowed (stole) from the gardeners' shack to a pale blue dress

"Ngh... My body feels so off... I wanna eat some sweets. Hopefully Margareta made some for me...." I ran off from the training field and went inside my mansion.

What I did not see is... My dad is staring at me from the fourth floor window....

"My baby Kana.... You... You.... No! This can't be....!!!!" He then scurried off to tell someone.

++++++++++++++++++
Normal POV ....

With Viscount Drake....

"Sugar!!! Kana is training with swords again!!!!!" He yelled as Elaide was stroking a furry cat.....

"EH!? This is the -th time!!!!!" Elaide stood up and then brought Drake to speak on a table.

"What should we do...!? Our angel is trying to become a knight....!!!"

"Kana is like this...? Oh no... Will she ever get a boyfriend then!? Nooo! My sweet sugar bumpkin!!!!"

"Elaide, sugar! We must stop our little Kana from being a Knight!!!"

"But how? She seems so infatuated with it.....!! I can't destroy her dreams!"

"Me too... But we must find a way to persuade her! Elaide, prepare a lot of sweets and fish her out!"

"But Honey, where can we fish her out???"

"Figgles! Ngh.....!!"

(A/Comment: Drake, Elaide, Kana will be having a lot of dudes to propose her. Don't worry~ except of her falling for SOMEONE (*ehem*Iel*ehem*))

Elaide and Drake wanders around the room in confusion, not even paying attention to their surrounding that, a girl is eating a basket of sweets wide eyed.

+++++++++++++++++++

Kana's POV

Well, I thought, my father wont know about me training to become a Mercenary. I just went directly to the kitchen, stole a basket of sweets that Margareta made for me (Only half, half is for my parents but, meh. I'll bring it to them~)

Walking around the corridor, I munched on a cupcake and then an eclair, then croissants. "Dish ish shoo ghood!!!" I said while munching on them.

Then....

I heard my mom and dad yelling here and there with my mom's worried voice.

I sneaked and lean my ear to the door. Then, I took two eclairs and munch on both of them.