Festival Night 1

-Meet me at the Wind Dragon Festival. I will be waiting for you....

●○●○●○●○●

Kana's POV.

"Hah? An invitation letter??" The three of them said in unison. I showed them the paper I got last night.

Esta took the paper from my hand and inspect it carefully. Why did he turned very grim??

He glared at Aaron and Iel; "Alright... which one of you fools trespass the 'Vow' eh?"

Esta, Iel and Aaron looked at each other with eyes filled with hatred and suspicion. What's the Vow? Why? They're keeping secrets again.....

THAT'S UNFAIR!!!!

Beside me, Theodore chuckled seeing the scene. "Are you allying with them??" I asked. He ruffled my hair and smiled.

I huffed and drank my strawberry milk while he continue to read the newsletter in his hand. "Tonight is the Wind Dragon Festival... to commemorate the death of Elias Windfall, the hero of wind"

"It's probably one of your line right, Aaron?" Theo asked while taking a glance at him. He snorted and nodded lightly. "What's wrong with that?" He asked.

"Nothing. Now, shall we solve this problem peacefully?" Theo revealed 5 chopstick in a cup. "Haze, you should go out now"

"I should?"

"Yes. Else, do you want me to 'Make you Out' myself??" With Theo's threat, I waltz out of the room, fearing for my dear life.....

●○●○●○●○●

Esta's POV.

"Theodore... what are you aiming huh?" Aaron asked. We glared at Theodore and also at those chopsticks.

I had a bad feeling about this.... His smile is always so... Creepy.

"Let me continue, we will solve this... 'Peacefully'" Theodore warned again. He put the chopstick in a cup and put it on the table.

"It seems our dear madame is a bit too dense on the head... now, look at these chopstick that I have presented"

"Each had a number. We will take turns on dating Haze. The first one to move is... the one who gets number 5" dating her? Sounds good!

Hehehe.... I had a plan on my shoe for this. I glanced at Iel and Aaron. Both of them are smirking as well. I looked at Theodore and....

Hoho... seems like he's also on job with this. But... wait... who's the fifth guy?

"If you're asking about the fifth guy, it's Haze's little guardian" Ouch, that sounds kind of harsh.... I don't think we should call Hans... 'little'

"Now, let us play fairly" Theo took the glass and used his magic to shuffle the whole sticks.

"I'll go first~~" Iel moved forward and picked a chopstick. She got... number 4.

"Cih... close enough!!!" She growled with displeasure. She froze the chopstick and smash it under her feet. Savage....

"Second" I moved forward and picked a chopstick. Number 1. (F*ck!!!!!!) I yelled inside my mind. Why...? Dammit!!!

They seemed to read my mind and snickered at my bad luck. Just you wait... If I manage to get her heart... I'M GONNA WIN!

"Third" Theodore picked a Chopstick. "Luck is not on my side this day...." he got number three... That's better than mine. Are you trying to infuriate me?