Iel's Plan and Kana's Registration

Iel's POV....

Ahhh.... Another one of those boring days come again... This time, my dad brought a boy into our household, he said that this guy is the Third Prince, Aaron Windfall....

"Iel, please be aware of yourself. If the Prince asked for something, you must grant it no matter what" my mom whispered on my ear, I have the urge to curse but kept silent....

It seems like my persona changed drastically after I met with Kana. I have no desire to be the Perfect Miss anymore.... I just wanna be with Kana

And my guess is right, after that last visit, Dad forbid me to come to Kana's house.... That makes me annoyed so bad that I actually used my magic to destroy some antics at the house.

Now, this Third Prince is here, I felt even more Annoyed.... This guy will be my biggest obstacle in obtaining Kana

My plan is...

Firstly, take over the Irise Dukedom with my charisma and words. Slowly, I'll control them and they will roll on my palms.

Secondly, I will command Viscount Drake to give Kana to me forcefully. Moreover, I will lock her inside my room and she will forever only see me.

Nobody else...

I will make her cling to me and only me. Cage her inside my love and I will shower her with my love as well....

But if this damned prince planned to ruin everything, I wont even mind to grab an axe and mutilate him in front of others....

For Kana of course, I'll give her his head to become a vase at her room. Or, if I became a fugitive, I will run away and carry my Kana away!

Hehehehe.....

Kana wont run even if she was pushed to the edge. I know that very well... Even though she put up such a cowardly front. Now then, what should I do with this baggage (The Prince)??

Right after some sweet talking with the King, my dad told me to go to the pond behind our mansion. And there, our heated talk started.

"You're Mashiro Iel? Never would've thought that you're a temperamental willow"

Hmm.... This kid has a tongue alright. Should I kick him into the pond and make him a carp's food?

Nah... I can't hid the corpse.... Its past 15 minutes already! Kana is probably lonely....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kana's Room....

"Achoo!!!" *wheeze*

"There we go again! What's wrong here?! Ungh.... I need to pack up soon. Um, toothbrush... Et cetera, et cetera...."

"Lady Kana, Lord Drake inquire your presence at the dining hall"

"Tell Dad that I'm preparing! Oh, and say that he better sign me up at the correct Bluemoon or I'll ignore him for a month!"

"Yes, milady"

"Oh boy! Today is the happiest day of my life alright! Bluemoon, here I COME!!!"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Thank you for your comment. I would be delighted if a bratty prince such as you to accompany me to a circus"

"Ahaha, why of course, Lady Iel. But, it would be my disgrace to accompany you to a circus. Why don't I deliver you to a kindergarten so that you could learn how to wash your mouth"

Alright... This is so damn annoying. Hurry up and get bored you piece of brain goop! I'm 20 minutes late to snuck up and go to Kana's house!

The carriage is probably off too....