Ch.6 - What's wrong?

Mina PoV

"Stupid Mina! Stupid! Stupid Mina!", i screamed with my face pressed on my pillow.

Yeah, i'm home and i was feeling extremely embarassed with what had just happened earlier. Why did i run away? Our arms just accidentally brushed against each other and i'm already freaking out. There's nothing to make a big deal of.

Urghhh!!! Now Minhyuk must think i'm over dramatic or something. How can i face him tomorrow? I don't want to go to school!!!!!!

The next day...

"Mina... Wake up, honey... You have to go to school", my mother's lovely voice pierced through my ears as i woke up and yawned. My mother smiled at me before she left the room, probably to go and prepare breakfast.

I stretched my stiff body and do a simple exercise. As i finished getting ready to school, i checked my watch and saw that i still have 20 minutes before school started.

I walked out of my room and peeked over my brother's. He was posing in front of his mirror while tidying his uniform, making silly faces as if he was a model. I faked a cough and he was startled to the point that he almost slipped over his own teddy bear. Yeah, my brother have a stuffed animal of his own and he names it Prada.

Ok, i know the name's stupid. My mom told me that when my brother was six, he and my mom went to the mall and then there was this one auction held at the middle of the mall. One of the item was a gold Prada handbag bought from London and had never been used. Everyone was gawking and drooling over it.

Later, my brother saw the bag and he cried at my mother saying he wanted it. My mother told him that the bag was for women only but my brother still wanted it. At last, instead of a gold Prada handbag, my mother bought my brother that gold teddy bear and my brother later called it Prada. And that was the lovely story about Prada, my brother's bestfriend.

Anyway, i smirked at my brother as he scowled at me for ruining his 'moment'. I entered the room and went to Prada.

"Oh my god. Prada, are you okay? It's very fortunate Hyunsik oppa didn't slip on you."

Hyunsik oppa raised his eyebrow at me. "Hello, i'm the human here and i'm the one who almost fall because of you and all you care was Prada?"

I grinned at him and said, "Well, i just want to wake you up from your imagination and by the way, you did the same to me, remember? When once i came to help you paint this room and the white paint fall over me, you cared more about Prada than me since Prada almost got accidentally 'painted'."

My brother chuckled. "Good point. Oh Mina, you know i love you." He then squeezed me with his muscly arms and i tried to gasped for air as i can't breath.

After an excellent breakfast, we walked to school as usual. That's when i remembered what had happened yesterday. I stopped on my track as Hyunsik oppa and Sanha looked at me with their confused face.

"Mina...Are you okay? Come on, it's 5 minutes before school started."

I looked at my brother and said, "I-i don't think i can go to school today oppa."

"Why?"

"I think.... I'm sick. Yes, yes. I'm sick." I smiled nervously. I seriously am not good at lying. Oppa went over me and put his hand on my forehead.

"Well, you definitely don't have a fever or something."

"Oohhh... That's because... I had a sore throat. Uhuk! Uhuk!" I tried faking a cough but it's surely sounded 'fake'.

My brother raised his eyebrow, a smile tugging on his lip, "Mina... Are you trying to skip school today? Did you get yourself into trouble yesterday?"