Chapter 4: Murder

Taniyah's POV

As i pulled up in my drive way, i noticed eric was already there. I thought he said he wasn't going to come untill the morning. As i walked pass his car i noticed he was in there sleep. I forgot to leave the back door open. He's so sexy when he's sleep. His pink big lips, his thick eyebrows , his fresh tape line with his short curly hair, his light brown eyes, with his light skin. My boyfriend is so fine. Im so lucky to have him. I knocked on the window to wake him up. He was sleeping hard. I knocked again harder and he still didn't wake up. I banged on it and he still didn't make a move . I yelled and kept calling his name but he still didn't move. as i went to my car to grab my phone i noticed the shattered glass and a hole in the front window. This can't be true . I Banged on the window even harder and louder and still no response. I got a big rock from off the ground and hit his window and it cracked a little but he still didn't move. Im so scared . I hit it again and the glass shattered as i was still calling his name .Tears began to come out my eyes as i put my hand through the window to open the car door . When i opened the door i started bust out crying. What had happend ? im so scared. I looked at my baby and he was bleeding through his white tshirt. I could barley see. Why wasn't he moving. ERIC BABY GET UP !! I kept yelling repeatedly. I ran to my car and grabbed my phone and called 911. Im hurting so bad . This CANT be happening . I sat with my baby and talked to him and god. I rocked him back and forth as i could feel him breathing slowly. THEY TAKING TO FUCKING LONG ! i shouted. who did this to my baby ? I kept crying and shaking and wheeping. The police finnaly arrive. They were asking me all types of questions i didn't understand . All of a sudden i got a call from shrimp . But why ? it was 5 in the a.m what could she want ? I noticed a all white charger slowly pass by . I answered the phone still crying .
Shrimp: Come get me ASAP !
Than she hung up. i don't know what wassup with her but it had to be important even though i was going through shit. I told the police i would be right back and head off to get shrimp . As i started driving and stopped at the red light, i notice the same white charger behind me .....