Chapter 3: Fuck Trust

I woke up in a hospital. I didn't know what going on. I looked around and seen no one around. I had a sharp pain in my right leg .My dad walked in the room and began to lift me up .
Shrimp: Dad what are doing
Dad: I'm broke i don't have money for this shit, you getting your self in trouble with theese damn kids i should leave yo stupid ass here
I was stuck. I never heard my father speak to me the way he did .
Shrimp: DAD MY LEG !!! ( i shouted )
We began to walk out the hospital through the back entrance. It was a silent drive home. My dad kept drinking im surprised we made it home saftely. I limped up the stairs and headed for the shower . As i bathed myself in the hot refreshing water i noticed the door open .
Shrimp : dad im in .
As i continued singing the shower curtain yanked open .
Shrimp : DAD WHAT THE HELL , I SAID IM IN !
Dad : Shhh..
He grabbed my arm and shoved me to the wall.
Shrimp: DADDY STOP ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING ( crying loudly )
Was this really happening ? He grabbed me by my neck and kissed my back from top to bottom As i screamed hopelessly and faught back. I could smell the liquor he was drinking. I fell to the floor and he reached to cut the bathroom light off .
Is the man i call my father really about to take my innocents away from me. I was crying so loudly and snot ran down my nose . He hit me everytime i got loud . Everything was dark i couldn't see anything . He punched me in my left eye 4 times .It hurted so bad . As i cried for my mom to help he went harder and harder . My stomach hurted terribly and my legs were shaking . He went for 15 minutes straight . I kept screaming " daddy stop " but he didn't listen .He finnaly stopped, got up, and told me to clean my mess up and slammed the door. I locked the door , still crying and weeping , and cutt on the bathroom light . I sat in the corner rocking back and forth with my thumb in my mouth crying for my mom looking at blood on the floor . was that my blood ? where did it come from ? It was white sticky stuff coming out of me i didn't know what was going on . My legs were still shaking and i couldn't get up . I waited untill a hour later , went into my room got my 1 pair of sneakers , my 3 shirts , 4 pants, my underwear , and called taniyah to come get me ...