Synx (My Mynx.)

Sitting down drinking his Ketchup Mynx had gotten for him, Sans watched as she worked behind the counter serving people who are on the go. Honestly he didn't mind as long as the people coming in and out were just there to get their pastries, but what made his whole body stiffen up was when he saw someone try to flirt with HIS Mynx.
As his grip tightened onto the condiment bottle causing it to explode, his left eyes began to flicker with a red haze seeping of from it. "Oh hell no..." He growled at before disappearing.
Sweating nervously, Mynx stuttered tremendously as she tried to get the customer to leave her alone. "S-sir please st-stop! There a-are oth-ther people b-behind you." She slightly cringed as the monster leaned closer to her with a grin.
"Aww what's the matter sweetie? To nervous around me? How about we go somewhere pri--"
"She said... she wants you to leave bud... now do what she says or I'll have a good time beaten the crap out of you...." Sans low and dark voice made the monster jump in surprise and turn around to face him with a fearful look. "Look man I don't want a-any trouble!!"
"Trouble? If you don't want any... then get. The Fuck. OUT."
Watching him nod and run off, Sans then looked at Mynx who had a relieved look on her face. "Thank you so much Sansy!" Mynx smiled happily before getting a grunt in response. She looked at him and tilted her head in confusion as she asked him what was wrong.
"Well I really hate it when someone touches or tries to take my things away from me.... Especially when it comes to you..." A devious grin spread across Sans's skull. "I may have to mark you..." He mumbled to himself.
Though for Mynx, she didn't seem to catch what he had said. "Uhhmmm... Sans... Maybe you should go home... I'll meet you there when I'm done with my shift." She said catching his attention.
"Tsk... Fine whatever. Just get your ass back home. Okay?" He said before kissing her forehead and left her alone behind the counter, trying to figure out what he mumbled. "What did he say?"
As hours passed by, Mynx finally returned home in her regular clothes exhausted and worn out. She was completely out of energy as she stumbled to the couch and fell face first into it.
"Hmmm... Finally..." Her voice muffled against the dark green couch. Shifting over onto her back, she stared up at the ceiling before hearing a click from the door. Turning her head to see it was Sans peering down at her from the railing, making her feel uneasy. "Sans? What are you doing up? I thought you were asleep."
"It's only 6:30 doll. Besides..." Disappearing and reappearing infront of Mynx, Sans had a scandalous grin spread across his face as he leaned close to her. Their face inches apart making her face burn. "It's still need to mark you to know the others know your mine..."
"W-wait what do you mea--" cut off by  Sans slamming his teeth into her lips, Mynx felt her wrists pinned up above her head by his magic making her unable to move her arms. Shivers were being sent down her spine as she felt something slide into her mouth making her moan.
Sans of course was enjoying this as he hovered over her. His hands slid downwards to the bottom of her sweater and up her shirt causing the both of her shirt and sweater to slide up, exposing her tanned, smooth stomach.
Pulling off her shirt and sweater, his grin grew wider as he peered down at her once again. "W-what are you..."
"Just making sure others know you are mine. And ONLY. Mine..." nearing his head closer to her neck, he opened his mouth and quickly bit down onto her shoulder and covered her mouth as she screamed out in pain. Pulling away from her slightly, Sans softly kissed the spot he had bitten easing the pain with a little tinge of pleasure.
"S-Sans I-I--"
"Not another word sweetheart... " Sans glared down at her making her shut her mouth quickly. He licked her blood off of his teeth not ever bothering about the extra running down his chin. Seeing his left eye flare up with that red haze made Mynx slightly squirm and bite her lip.
"I don't know about you Mynx... But I'm definitely going to have I good time..." As he peered down at her, in a blink of an eye they both appeared in his pitch black room on his bed. The only thing that was illuminating light was his left eye with was peering down at her.
By now Mynx's face was full blown red as she looked up at Sansy. She was both nervous and turned on from his dominance to the point she squirmed underneath him even more making him chuckle with lust dripping from his voice. "Oh I love how seeing you like this sweetheart..." Sans said as his hand trailed up to her bra. Ripping it off and exposing her breasts, his grin grew wider as he moved for her pants.
"S-Sans..." Mynx panted out. Her core was beginning to warm up with anticipation as she began to itch for any type of touch. "Pl-Please..." Mynx stuttered. She could barely even talk with how much she needed him.
"What's that sweetheart? Please what?" Sans snickered as he pulled down her pants showing her now soaked underwear. "Wow, I barely even did much to you and your already soaking wet." He laughed lowly. Oh how much this so turned him on. He loved watching her small form squirm underneath him. Feeling lust tingle through every single bone in Sans's body, his left eye grew brighter as a red dim glow began to show down where his pelvis area is through his shorts.
With a light smirk, he unzipped his zipper letting the member spring out. By now Mynx's body was very impatient for any form of touch. She was growing antsy with her core radiating off such heat that she wrapped her legs around his pelvic bone and pulled him close to her.
"Heheh... Impatient are we? Well too fucking bad doll. Your going to have to wait alittle longer." Sans snapped his fingers causing to pin her legs down to the bed with his magic as he pulled the soaked underwear off of her.
"Sans p-please! I can't t-take it!" Mynx whined and slightly sobbed out for him. She both hated and loved what he was doing to her but so far, she's hating that he's teasing her to much. She just wanted him to touch her aching body right. NOW.
"I said fucking wait Mynx..." Sans growled out to her causing her to whimper yet quickly shut her mouth once again. "You really want it don't you?" He said as he began to rub his member against her soaked enterance. Mynx's mind was beginning to become clouded with lust to the point she was beginning not to know what she's even saying. The only things that were coming out of her mouth were babbles of pleads and soft moans.
"I can't understand you doll. You need to speak clearer than that."
"Please. I'm begging you!!" Mynx sobbed out making Sans smirk. "Well if your begging for me..." And with that, Mynx felt him shove himself inside of her making her yell out and see stars.
Sans's body began to tremble and lose his grip on her hips as he felt her tighten around his needy self. "J-just relax babe..." He panted out as he grit his teeth. This wasn't the first time they had done something like this but holy hell did he think she was tight as hell this time. "F-Fuck Mynx!" He cursed under his pants. After what felt like an hour for the two, Sans felt Mynx's walls adjust to his size causing him to slowly move as he kept his grip on her thighs.
He could hear her moans and feel her back arch slightly as his body rolled against hers with such ease. The feeling over her soft and warm body against him drove him crazy and deeper into his lust as he growled lowly. "A-ahh! Sans! Hahh!" Mynx moaned out name triggering Sans to slam into her again.
His fingers began to dig into her bottom as he slammed into Mynx in the most inhumane speed what so ever. "Fuck!! Mynx!!" Sans yelled out through his teeth as sweat began to form from his magic. He watched her move with his every thrust making his arousal heavier and heavier.
Drool began to seep from the corner of Mynx's mouth as she was in a full lust haze, moaning and partially yelling out Sans's name. The stars she had seen began to form into little birds flying over her making her dizzy. The hearts in her eyes grew brighter and redder as the tears started building up at the corners of her chocolate brown eyes.
As she felt a knot forming causing her stomach to feel as if pressure was building up, her breathing started to become more erratic. Sans felt Mynx tighten around him once again making him groan out loud and grip onto her tightly as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his limit.
"S-Sans I-I--"
"I know just wait!!"
Wait? How could he expect her to wait with the rate he was going. Yet that still didn't stop her from trying to hard. Trying so hard not to come, Sans strained himself from not giving out to easily. Yet it was also difficult for him not to with how tight she was against him.
"Sansy I can't hold it!! Please!!" Mynx pleaded as Sans kept going. Feeling himself about to release into her, he quickly yelled out for her causing the both of them to cum at the same time and collapse from exhaustion.
As pants and heat filled the room, his magic that kept Mynx's arms and legs pinned down dispersed causing her to weakly wrap her arms around him and cuddle him before giving him a small kiss. "I love you Sansy..." She muttered out before falling asleep.
"Love you too... Sweetheart.." Sans said as he pulled her closer to him. He didn't even bother with pulling the covers over them since he was too tired to do so anyways. Besides, his Mynx's form was small enough for him to cover her naked body with him curled around her.
'Now the other will think twice before laying their fucking hands on her' He thought before drifting off into sleep.