Synx (Not in public..)

Walking down the path towards the Forest, Mynx hummed to herself as she watched the snow gently fall from the sky. The crunching of the snow from her feet was heard along with her soft humming. Coming up was where she had first met Sans and Papyrus and in the station was Sans himself, sleeping as always.

Giggling, the girl walked over to him and leaned down and rested her head against her right hand as she slightly tapped his shoulder. But as usual he didn't wake up. The second time she tapped on his shoulder he still didn't wake up and the same thing with the third time making her a bit annoyed. But then she got an idea that always messed with him.

"Saannss~" She cooed as her hand trailed from his jaw, to his shoulder and to his collarbone. Wincing from her touch, Sans began to shiver and groan from the slight pleasure. "Sans~ Come on now and wake up~" Mynx cooed once again. Her hand moved once again, stroking his neck one causing Sans to stir from his nap. A blue blush was dusted across his cheekbones as he gave a half upset look at Mynx.

"Babe... What was that for?" He asked yawning slightly and shielded his collarbone away from her.

"Well Realm wanted me to check on you and I tried to wake you up three times. So I decided to wake you up me way." Mynx snickered and leaned over the counter and kissed his teeth. "Besides, I know you liked it... "

Narrowing his eyes to her with a grin, Sans shrugged and chuckled. "Well I guess you're right about me enjoying it since it rattled my bones, but I'd like to see how you'd do if I were to do the samething... "

Feeling something tug her chest, Mynx felt herself fly over to Sans and plop into the chair, in between Sans' legs. She felt his hands begin to snake around her, one moving moving to her breast and one moving down below. "I know you're enjoying this sweetheart..." Sans whispered into her ear as he fondled with her breast and her womanhood.

"N-nn... Sans... Not i-in--"

" In public? You don't want anyone to hear us do you? Well if you don't want anyone to hear us, you'll need to be as quiet as you can. But I'm not gonna go easy on your sweet little cunt. But first..." In a blink of an eye, Mynx felt herself on her knees and found herself in between Sans' legs. His hands were wrapped around her head as his left eye began to blaze with a glowing eyeball, flashing yellow and blue.

"If you want that to happen, you have to take of me first. Now, do as I say and suck. "

Forming near her face was a throbbing blue member making her face burn bright red, yet she looked at it with a lustful look. Without hesitation, she grasped the shaft of it and licked the tip making Sans hiss. She hummed once again as she licked his throbbing member with hunger before taking it in.

"F-fuck..." Sans mustered out as he held her hair while holding the hair out of her face. The grip on her hair was tight as he let Mynx suck on him while her tongue felt on him. He began to hunch over her and grit his teeth as sweat began to form on his skull. The groans and grunts that escaped from his mouth quickly turned into moans and pants as he felt her mouth around him.

"Fucking shit-- A-ahh... Sweetheart that's enough, unless you want me to cum in your pretty mouth." Pulling her head away from him, he pulled Mynx up only for her to push him down back down onto the chair. Her eyes and mind clouded with lust, she wrapped her arms around his neck and slammed her lips against his teeth as she let him slide down her pants and underwear.

The moment he got it off, Sans held her hips and made her straddle him making the tip of his member touch against her womanhood. "So... Ready for some fun?" Sans asked smirking at Mynx.

"Ready as I'll ever be~"

Without hesitation, Sans slammed Mynx onto him making her gasp and arch her back. Her hands that we're gripping onto his sweater was tighter as Sans began to thrust in and out of her. His hands trailed up her sweater and shirt and slowly lifted them up letting her breasts show.

"You're so beautiful Mynx... Y'know that right?" Sans grunted into her ear as he thruster, hear her moans and whimpers. She managed to stay quiet for the time being. That is until Sans slammed into her making her moan out loud into his sweater.

"Stay quiet sweetheart... Someone will hear us." Sans pannted out grunting quietly as he slammed into Mynx.

"S-Sans~ Nngh!!"

"I said be quiet babe~"

Oh how he loved hearing her moan his name and how much more he wanted to hear her say it again. But loved to tease her as well. Slamming her back onto the counter of the station, he continued to pound into her as he held her body close to his.

To be honest, he didn't care if anyone heard her. At least they would know that Mynx is his. But as they continued for about an hour, Mynx finally said sonething whining and on edge as her body trembled while Sans thrusted into her.

"I-I'm gonna--!"

"Shh just l-last alittle l-l-longer!" He whispered yelled into her ear. As he gave a few more thrusts, he felt himself and Mynx cum at the sametime. As his magic dispersed, he took noticed Mynx was half naked and took off his sweater, putting it around her tired form while she out her underwear and pants on.

"Enjoyed it huh?" Sans asked as he pulled Mynx onto his lap letting her curl up into his arms while his hoodie was used as a cover for the two especially for Mynx.

"Mm... Hmm... " She responded tiredly before falling asleep in Sans' arms with him.

"Good... Sweet dreams sweetheart..."