•1•

{Ashton}

I walked down an ally way and took another drag of my ciggarette.

"Ash! There ya are" Bradley said and stomped on his cigarette. His black hair was slightly covering his eyes and his lips looked chapped from the cold.

"Yea I'm here, now what the fuck do you want?" I said. Bradley was the leader of our 'gang'. I never really meant to join but it just accedently happened.

"Listen, so these guys" he said and took out another ciggarette. We were sitting on the cold wet ground leaning our backs on some building. "These guys are trying to fight is and I need you" he poked my chest and chuckled,  and then coughed like crazy "I need you to help me and the boys fight them."

This was always how it was. Someone was trying to beat the shit out of us and we always end up winning. "Michael should be getting here soon so watch out for him." He said and got up. He held out his hand for me to grab but I dissed it and got up myself.

"Someone's on their man period huh?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

Michael was the only one of the guys I was acually friends with. Only thing is, Michael enjoys beating the shit out of people. He found it to be an escape and he got to take all of his anger out on shitheads. Which if I'm being honest, I find it to be pretty amazing also.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" i heard Michael say to Bradley. He shook his head and walked up to Michael. "Never again Clifford" he scolded. "What were ya doing? Fucking your cute little boyfriend of yours?" He laughed and got real close to Michael. "I think I should have some fun with little Calum yeah? What do ya think Ash?"

He looked back at me and smirked.
"Bradley come on he was only like 5 minutes late, let him be" Bradley looked shocked at my words and turned back to Michael.
"Or I can just beat up your boyfriend, thats always an option" he smirked.

Michaels eyes widened and anger started boiling up inside him.

That was Michael soft spot. Calum.

"Don't you dare fucking ever touch him" Michael said and shoved Bradley. He laughed "There's the Michael I'm looking for!" He yelled and clapped his hands.

"Now, the rest of the boys should be here soon so I'm gonna go make a few calls" he said and walked away leaving me and Michael alone.

"I fucking hate that guy!" Michael said and punched the brick wall, causing his knuckles to bleed.
"Mate calm down, he's not gonna touch Calum" I said and sat down. Michael sat next to me and his head hung low.

"Calum asked me about all of this today" Michael mumbled. "He thinks I'm cheating on him, because I'm always gone"

I felt sympathy for Michael. Calum is kinda all he has and without him he's a lost boy. I smiled sadly and cleared my throat. "What are you gonna do?" I said to him. He looked at me and then back down at the ground.

"Well I sure as hell can't tell him about this. Bradley will do something and I know that for a fact" he said. "I'd rather lose Calum and know he's still alive and breathing, than lose him and know that he's dead and six feet under"

We talked for almost half an hour until a whole group of guys walked towards us. Me and Michael got up quickly and got into defensive mode.

"Where the fuck is Bradley?" I said quietly only for Michael to hear. There was like 10 guys waiting to fight us and it was just me and Michael.
"Goddamn it" he said "I don't know"

We decided that we had to take on these guys alone so I swung my fist at one of the guys faces. He hit me back and I heard my jaw crack.

Damn these guys are good.

I attempted to knock one of the guys down and looked over to see Michael already knocking out 3 dudes.

I continued to punch and kick the rest of the guys and looked down at all of the bodies. I knew they went dead but they were close to it.

Michael came up from behind me and patted my back. "Go home Irwin. I'll take care of this" he said.

"Nah I'll be fine, you need to go back to calum, and you look like shit." I chuckled. He laughed and shook his head. "You look worse than me buddy, go home" i gave up and walked into the main streets with my boss is on and my head hung down. I looked at my reflection in my phone and cringed at my face.

I had a bruise on my cheek an my nose was bleeding slightly. I looked like shit.

When I looked back up from my phone I ran into another body causing the person to fall to the ground. I looked at the boy. He was blonde and he looked way shorter than me. His blue eyes looked into mine and he frowned. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" he said and got up to look at me. This boy was beautiful. "Your face, mate do you need some help?" He said.

I shook my head "I'm fine. I'm sorry for bumping into you" I said and tried to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and I turned around. "Let me help you, please?"

-

Any thoughts?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX