•2•

[Ashton]

"So what's your name?" I asked as the blondie took a wet towel to clean the dry blood on my face. I winced slightly but tried to shake it off.

"Luke" he said. I was sitting on the toilet and he was squatting down to clean my face. "What about you?"

"Ashton" I simply said. He got up and I did too. "You still have some bruising but you'll be fine" he smiled.

"You a doctor or somethin?" I raised my eyebrow. He laughed and shook his head. "No I just watch a lot of  movies"

I chuckled and got up. "Well I guess I should be going now" I said and followed luke out of the bathroom.
Something about him made me feel weird though. I always knew I liked guys way more than girls but I never actually had a boyfriend. Sure, I've hooked up with a couple but it's never been anything serious.

"Ashton you can stay here if you want to, you look pretty beaten up" he said and walked closer to me. "I have a guest bedroom that you could sleep in"

That would be nice. Way better then my one room apartment that leaks water everywhere. But I can't be a burden. "Luke I-I cant, it's such a hassle, I'll be fine-"

"Please?" He begged. "And plus it's raining really hard and-"

"Okay I'll stay" he squealed and smiled. It was literally the cutest thing ever. He led me to the guest bedroom and gave me some clothes to change in.

"They may be a bit small but it's better then nothing" he smiled. [A/N: Luke is shorter and smaller than Ash]
"It's fine love, thank you" I said. My cheeks were super hot because of the petname but I tried to shake it off.

He left the room and I quickly changed and laid in bed, soon I fell into a deep sleep.

-

It was 3am and I woke up to yelling and screaming. It sounded like Luke and my heart stopped. I jumped out of bed and ran to his room and barged in. "No! P-Please stop!" he yelled. I looked at him and his eyes were still closed.

He was having a nightmare.

"Luke!" i tried to shake him awake but nothing was working. He was shaking and still still screaming. I pulled the shaking boy in my arms until he started to sob in my chest.

I was so confused as to what was happening. And why I was so attached to this boy but I just was.

"A-Ash?" He whimpered.

"Yeah it's me, im here" I whispered in his ear. I know I've only known him for a day, but I feel like I've known him for years.

I can't fall for anyone. Im in a goddamn gang for God's sake.

"Im so sorry, I-I have like night terrors and- God this is so embarrassing im so sorry" he said, panicking.

I smiled softly. "It's fine, it's okay" I said.

"Can you uhm. Can you lay with me?" He asked. I hesitated before slowly nodding my head and laying next to the blonde. His head was on my chest and my hand were playing with his hair.

"Goodnight Lukey"

"Goodnight Ash"

And that night, I got the best sleep ever.

-

Finally I finished this chapter jesussssssssss.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT XX