3. First Class

Ash's POV :
"Hello children! My name is Professor Oak, your homeroom teacher and head teacher." Prof. Oak announced.

"Alright, I'll be checking attendance. Dawn Berlitz?"

"Here!" Dawn said cheerfully.

Dawn Berlitz used to be in my Biology Class last year, and she's pretty annoying.

"Ash Ketchum?"

"Here!" I said.

Most of the girls in the room squealed. I don't know why though, I just said 'here'. I know they're called 'fangirls', but I didn't expect to see that they would squeal at everything I do or say.

Serena's POV :
The bell rang and we went to out next period, Art, which all of us have.

"Okay students! We are going to make a design in groups of 6!" Prof. Birch instructed.

"Great. We have only 4!" Dawn and Kenny complained.

In the other hand, a bunch of girls are trying to be with Ash and Gary.

"It looks like these losers don't have enough people!" A voice mocked us.

I turned around and saw that the person who said that was the leader of the bullies gang, Miette Poffin.

"Shut your mouth Miette." I gave her a glare.

"Whatever. Just so you know, we had a new member, and she's the daughter of one of the most successful companies, Lillie Kahele!" Miette bragged.

I stared at her in shock. Lillie Kahele?

I saw Lillie looking me, her aura have changed.

"C'mon, let's go." Lillie told Miette as the group walked off.

"Hey, do you guys have space for 2 dudes?" Somebody asked.

"That would be great!" I answered, not looking at them.

"Ummm.. Serena?" Dawn whispered nervously.

I turned around and saw...nobody than Ash and Gary themselves.

I was staring at them, shocked.

"Uhhhh... I thought you guys are gonna be with... your fans..." I said while staring at their mad fans.

"Nah, its fine!" Ash said.

"It's not fine! Those fans are going to kill me!!" I thought.