A Look Into the Book

"I woke up to my alarm beeping. "Ugh" i said as i punched the snooze button and tried to get out of my tangled covers. It's a sunny day was my first observation. A smile stretched on my face as i thought about today, it was my first day at school in California and i couldn't have been more excited. I went into my bathroom and turned the hot water on. I stripped my nightgown off and entered the shower. I took my time in washing my body and hair. After about fifteen minutes i turned the shower off and stepped out, drying myself with my pink fluffy towel. I walked into my walk-in closet and picked a pretty purple sundress and my five inched stilettos. I did my usual makeup and put on a little mascara, blush and lipgloss. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fantastic. I walked downstairs to find my cook Maria serving breakfast to my daddy. I greeted him, ate my breakfast and headed to school in my Audi R8."

This is how the usual cliche novels on wattpad start, don't they? A beautiful day, the protagonist is happy for some stupid reason and goes downstairs to their loving family chattering like squirrels. Well, those of you who are alive and actually exist do know that none of this ever happens.

"Get up Andy you're late for school!" My mom shouted from downstairs. Shit not again i thought to myself as i jumped out of my bed. I quickly stripped my clothes off and entered the shower. The cold water hit me and i shrieked. I tried to turn the temperature high but i failed so i quickly scrubbed my body with my watermelon scented body wash. I washed the soap off of me and stepped out of the shower, drying myself with a towel. I slipped into whatever clothes i could find and ran downstairs to find my mom already gone. I grabbed an apple and walked out to find the school bus arrive at the bus stop. I quickly climbed in munching on the apple and found myself a seat near the window."

Now, this is how normal people going to normal schools who give a shit load of homework start their days. You might wonder why i am telling you the ways different people start their days in books or in real life instead of just continuing and writing the same crap. The answer being: this book doesn't contain any cliche moments like this. My characters are not just fictional made up people. This is my story and I'm not writing for the views or the fame, I want to find closure and this is my only chance. This is for you, my love, you'll always be my person. I adore you no matter what.

This book will not contain any AN's because i personally hate them and never read them. Go ahead and enjoy this journey that will maybe help you find yourself.