Chapter 1

"Joey, stop it!" Aidan yelled while laughing. She fell to the ground with Joey unceasingly tickling her. Aidan and Joey were playing hide 'n seek. When Joey found Aidan behind Joey's bedroom door, he started tickling her non-stop.
"Not until I get my kiss," He stated while still unceasingly tickling her. She turned around facing him and connected their lips. Then they separated and looked at each other.
"You are like the peanut butter to my jelly." He said looking at her eyes.
"Wow, really cliché there Birlem." She rolled her eyes and smiled receiving a smile back.
"I don't care what my dad says or thinks about you. You are the best boyfriend anyone can ask for."

"I have a question. Why do you like me? I just don't understand. I am ugly. I am completely worthless. I am—"
She tried stating as she messed with his hair, but was unable to finish talking because Joey pulled her into a kiss.
"Babe, I love you for who you are. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. I just love your whole entire personality." Joey broke the kiss and smiled at her.
"I'm glad I have you in my life. I love you." She pulled him into a hug.
"I love you too, babe." He took her hand and held it. Joey kissed her forehead, and they fell asleep on the floor with Joey having his arms around Aidan.

Aidan woke up and noticed that Joey is still asleep. His arms are as well still wrapped around her. She hears him snoring softly and a laugh escapes from her mouth. Aidan repeatedly says his name over and over until he finally wakes up.
"What time is it?" He questions as he stretches a little, then lays back down. Aidan picks up her phone checking the time.
"It's ten twenty-seven in the morning," She responds. Joey sits back up quickly and reveals his worried face.
"What?" Aidan asked.
"Remember you told me that your parents always come up to your room in the morning and check on you?" Joey responds sounding worried.
"Oh shoot! I forgot and my mom told me I couldn't come to your house yesterday." Aidan says as she gets her phone and crawls out of Joey's window. Joey closes the window, and Aidan jumps onto the grass and runs out into the streets all the way over to her house.

She reaches her house and climbs up the tree next to her window into her bedroom quietly and hops into her bed. Not to long after that, she hears foot steps coming closer and closer to her door. The doorknob twists and the door opens revealing her blissful, awaken mom. Aidan smiles and her mom responds continuing to still smile back but then it fades into a curious face.
"Good morning sweetie. Why is your window open?" She asked as she points to the completely opened window.
"Oh, I just wanted to feel some fresh morning air." She lied to her mom.
"Oh that's great." Her mom said as a smiled appeared on her face again.

Aidan goes to Instagram and looks at Joey's page. She clicked on a picture of him and her that he posted. She read the caption and clicked on a hashtag that Joey put and found edits of them together. Then she ended up on a girl's page. Aidan scrolls through the girl's Instagram feed and stops and stares at her screen completely frozen. She finds a picture of Joey kissing the girl on the lips. Aidan started crying and it seemed like the world was spinning. She curled up and pulled her cover over her body crying and wiping her tears off of her face. She closes her eyes and falls asleep.

She wakes up looking at her clock on her phone and notices it is a hour later. She stays on her phone and sees a notification that says Joey is live, so she goes and watches him. Joey notices Aidan is watching so he guests her. He quickly notices she is not happy.
"Hey,what's wrong?" He asks seeming worried.
"Oh don't act like I didn't find out about your secret." She spats and rolls her eyes.
"What secret?" He asks becoming confused. Aidan pulls up the picture and shows it to him and the rest of the fans that are still watching.
"Um babe, I didn't take that picture with her, I didn't kiss her, and I don't even know her. I think that's photoshopped."
"Wow Joey, I can't believe you think I'm that stupid enough to believe you." Aidan says sounding furious.
"No! Wait, you don't understand I didn't take that pic—"
"Whatever Joey." She interrupts him and leaves the broadcast.

Aidan invited Mark, Camryn, Dylan, Annie, and Peyton to her house to keep her mind off of someone. They all knew about the fight because of the rumors on Instagram, so they tried their best to not talk about him. The six of them played truth or dare and Aidan went live. Aidan started the game out by daring Peyton to lick the sole of Camryn's shoe, Peyton ended up running to the kitchen washing his mouth out with water.

"Okay Mark, truth or dare?" Annie asked him.
"Dare." Mark responded. Peyton whispered something into Annie's ear. Peyton smirked as Annie laughed and then they faced Mark.
"I dare you to kiss Aidan." Annie said trying not to laugh. Both Aidan and Mark's eyes widen. They turned to each other.
"If this is on Snapchat, Instagram, or any other social media, I'm done with the internet-let's just do a peck." Mark requested.
"Yeah, I mean that is technically a one second kiss, so let's just do that instead." She responded. They both leaned in and closed the space between them. Suprisingly they ended up kissing for more than one second. Joey unknowingly joined the broadcast as soon as they kissed, but neither Dylan, Annie, Peyton, Mark, Camryn, nor Aidan noticed, except for the fans.
"Um, can you two please get a room?" Dylan joked. Mark and Aidan broke the kiss and they both blushed. Aidan turns looking at the broadcast and realizes that people are saying that Joey joined the broadcast and saw the kiss. Aidan quickly ends the broadcast and tells everyone that Joey joined the broadcast and saw the kiss. Aidan quickly called Joey on her phone, hoping he would answer.
"Look Joey, before you say anything, it was not a real kiss." Aidan says running out of breathe. Aidan waited for a response from Joey. They both remained silent.
"I'm sorry Aidan, but I'm breaking up with you." Joey says before hanging up.