Lyla -Chapter 2

Well isn't this the best day ever? First my house gets burned down; I lose all of my belongings and now I have to live with him. I can't even say his name. I managed to at least save my phone since I had it in my hand when I walked downstairs. And I also have to live with a skank, Luke's sister.

Heather. I don't know if I'll ever make it alive for tomorrow. Just kidding I'm over exaggerating. I say bye to Paige and me and my parents make our way to our car. We drive to the hell hole I'm going to be living in for who knows how long. When we arrive I'm speechless their house is huge, it's not even a house; practically a mansion.

We all get out of the car and walk towards the front door. Mr. Smith opens the door; the house is even more magnificent in the inside. Geez what do these people do for a living?

They lead us to the living room and we all sit down. "Wow Debra your house is beautiful" my mom comments and my dad agrees. "Thank you" Debra replies. My parents and Mr. and Mrs. Smith talk about their lives and other boring crap. So I just sit there awkwardly. About 10 minutes after my parents started talking with them, I hear a door close and I'm guessing it's the front door.

"Luke honey, is that you" Debra asks. "Yes mom what do you need" Luke replies. For some reason I get these shivers when I hear his voice. "Come here for a second please " Debra says. I get anxious because I'm wearing bunny pajamas with monkey slippers. Embarrassing right?

I hear footsteps and he walks in. God he's perfect. What are you saying Lyla! He's gonna break your heart if you fall for him. "This is my son Luke and I have a daughter named Heather also but she's out tonight" Debra says. My parents politely say hello and I sit there very awkwardly. "Honey take Lyla to the guest room please" Heather says. Great just great.

A/N : Sorry the chapters are really short we'll try to make them longer -Krystal