Lyla -Chapter 5

I turned around to see Thomas ....

Thomas was kissing another girl. Then Thomas turned to see Paige . He had a worried look on his face . Then the girl he was literally making out with turned around . Then i saw her face . " Taylor " I heard Paige say in an angry tone .

I was in complete disbelief. But, it didn't last long because I knew someone like Taylor would do that. Cheat on their own boyfriend. I was mentally debating whether I should tell Luke or wait for Paige to tell him. Or maybe even Taylor, I bet she'd make an excuse about what she did.

When I had snapped back into reality. I had realized that Paige and Taylor were literally having a fight with some people cheering. Some people were even running away from the scene. I saw Thomas trying to break them up and then he turned to me. He gave me a look with his eyes that said 'help me'.

I debated whether or not I should listen to him. I had decided to go help but, for Paige.

I ran to the scene and grabbed Paige and ripped her apart from Taylor. Both girls were glaring at each other as the crowd began to die down. Me and Thomas were just standing there with wide eyes, panting. Paige was the first to speak up.

"Why would you do this to me," she asked Thomas. He looked at her, his eyes showing regret.

"I-I'm so sorry Paige please forgive me, I didn't mean to cheat on you," he replied.

"Just leave me alone, we're through!"

I helped Paige stand up so we could leave. I heard footsteps behind us and me and Paige started quickly running. She was running a little ahead.

I was running across the street. I took a quick glance behind me, seeing Taylor running towards us as well as Thomas.

That was all I saw before I blacked out all of a sudden, while feeling pain in my whole body before I was completely unconscious.