Lyla -Chapter 4

I waited for the bus which was fortunately not far from the house. It had finally arrived after waiting 10 minutes. The bus arrived shortly at the mall. I had gotten out and started walking to the mall. When I got inside, I called Paige to ask where she was. She had told me she was at the food court.

What surprised me was that when I spotted her, I saw her making out with a random guy I had never seen before.This wasn't like her to do that so I went up to her and the random guy.

"Ummm Paige?" I said as I tried to get her attention.

"What , who are you, go away" she had replied while still making out with this random dude. Her eyes suddenly widened as if she had barely realized who I was.

"Oh h-hi Ly didn't know you would be here that fast" she replied while faintly laughing nervously.

A/N : Ly is pronounced 'lie'

"Yeah hi what's going on here?" I asked.

"Lyla this is Thomas, my boyfriend" Paige replied.

"Your boyfriend? Why am I barely finding out about this?" I replied slightly furious that she didn't tell me about this sooner.

"Yeah we've been dating for over a month now I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she replied.

I was to caught up on what I saw when I got here that I didn't even notice a group of boys chuckling and staring at me. What are they laughing about? I thought. I had instantly realized I was still wearing my embarrassing clothes and slippers. My cheeks turned bright red of embarrassment.

"We'll talk about this when I change, can I have the clothes please". Then Paige said " Sure " as she said that she handed me a bag . When I grabbed the bag I walked to the nearest bathroom trying to avoid everyone. I got dressed and ran out .

As I walked out people were staring and pointing at the floor ?!Then I remembered my slippers . I went to the bathroom and changed my shoes . I quickly walked out and walked toward Paige . " Paige can we talk " I said to Paige . "Sure " she replied .

We walked to Forever 21 leaving Thomas at the food court . As we walked we talked about Thomas and I was caught up . She told me how she didn't tell me because she didn't have the chance to .

We walked a bit but then decided to go back to the food court . When we finally arrived back to the food court we tried looking for where Thomas was . I turned around to see if we passed him. Then I heard Paige say "Thomas" in a slightly sad whisper . I turned around to see Thomas .....

A/N : Cliffhanger ..... Sorry for the late update . We will try to update more often

What do you think will happen next ? Well now you can decide by commenting and voting for the next chapter !! -Zoey