Sixty

Kelsey’s Point of View:

I was awakening by several kisses being placed up my arm and around my shoulder until they met at my neck. Sucking gently, his teeth nipping at the skin, I moaned softy, careful not to be too loud.

I could feel his infamous smirk form against my neck as a chuckle rippled from the back of his throat. “Morning, baby.” Justin pecked my cheek before pulling away, his face nuzzling into my hair that was currently sprawled out behind me, his arm placed tightly around my waist, my back pressed up against him.

I giggled, placing my hand on top of his and lacing our fingers together. “What time is it?” I mumbled my voice groggily due to the fact that I had just woken up.

“Time for you to turn around and give me a kiss.” Justin replied back smartly and I could just picture the grin placed on his lips.

Laughing lightly, I shifted around, making sure to keep the sheet wrapped around me tight against my chest as I faced him. Trying my hardest not to smile, I kept my face firm for just a brief second before I broke out into a beam.

“What are you smiley for?” Justin questioned with raised eyebrows.

I shook my head, my cheeks hurting from how much I was smiling. Hiding my head into his chest, I felt it vibrate due to him laughing.

Keeping me close to his warm body, he leaned his head down so that his lips were just beside my ear. “Is it because I made love to you last night?” He whispered teasingly, making my cheeks warm up.

I laughed, digging my head farther into him, not being able to look up at him just yet.

“Babe,” Justin chuckled, nudging me with his leg as he ran his fingers through my hair. “Look at me.” He murmured.

I shook my head, keeping myself against him, my entire face burning with warmness.

Moving away from me, I groaned as Justin grasped my face into the palms of his hands, bringing me to look up at him. Smiling, he leaned down, pressing his lips to mine in a passionate embrace.

I kissed back with just as much emotion, my hand falling on top of his wrist, never wanting this moment to end.

Pulling away, Justin caressed the both of my cheeks with his thumbs. “You’re so cute when you get embarrassed.” He looked over my face, his eyes glinting with love.

I scowled, pouting my lips.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows, confused as to my sudden attitude change before realization kicked in and a smirk pulled at his lips. “Oops, sorry babe,” He laughed, “I meant sexy. You’re very, very sexy.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively before capturing my lips in yet, another kiss.

“Mmm,” I licked my lips after he drew away once more. “I love it when you kiss me like that.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Oh yeah?”

I giggled, nodding.

Leaning forwards, he kissed me several times before finally letting my face go and wrapping his arms around my waist. “Like that?” He stared down at me with loving eyes.

I beamed up at him. “Just like that.” I laughed, laying my head back down on the pillow as I sighed in content.

“How’re you feeling?” Justin brushed his fingertips across my forehead, getting rid of the hair that decided to fall in front of my face.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. “What do you mean?” I questioned while leaning my arm over and playing with the hairs that stuck out at the edges of his face.