My Tutor Xiumin Part 1

Your classmate Xiumin is a math geek, how he solves math problem is like a piece of gum. But for you, math is a curse and really having a hard time to solve.

After Mathematics Class~

"Ahhhh!! I can't take it anymore! I must give up on this math problem!"You said in a loud and clear voice.

"Hmmm.. Should I help you with that?"Xiumin asked.

"Aniyo! I gave up already. No need."You replied.

"Aigoo. Jinjja?!" Xiumin said, as he grab a pen and paper and turn back to you.

"Look at this, If you follow this formula and substitute this to this, you will get this and then follow the rule of this to get the correct answer. That's it!" He said. After explaning that to you, you realize that it was easy, how come you're having a hard time solving on a wrong formula.

You decided to deal with Xiumin.

"Please be my tutor for this subject, If i'm gonna pass the exam, I'll owe it all to you and I'll do whatever you want to express my thanks. Jebal! Jebal!"You said.

Xiumin thinks of it and it is a good deal for him. 

"Hmm.. Okay then, Deal!"He replied."See me after class so we can start."

You waited the ring of the bell to end class. Then *Ring~~~* Dismissal Time.

You grab all your stuffs and place it properly in your bag then go to library since you always see him at the library.

You waited for about half an hour, still, Xiumin was not there. You decided to leave. As you grab your bag.... Someone cover your eyes. You touch the and you've tried to identify who it was,

"Hya! who are you? why are you covering my eyes?!" You said.

"Guess who?"Xiumin said.

He Turn your head around and kiss you on your forehead. Then, he finally remove his hands on your eyes.

"Why did you do that?!"You shouted glaring at him.

"Shall I start tutoring you and stop shouting at me?"Xiumin said in a calm voice.

"Oh! I forgot. Okay then."You replied immediately.

As He teaches you, you felt something spark in your inner.

After an Hour tutoring~

"and we're done. Simple as that. Do you understand now?"He asked looking at you.

"Yes! Thank you. Math is not a burden nor curse. Gomawo for your help! Let's do our best for tomorrows exam!"You said making a Goodluck face.

"Okay, Bye! See you tomorrow. After showing the result who passed the test, meet me at the school rooftop. Arraseo?"He said confirming.

"Okay, see you then, Kamsahamnida!" You replied.

Examination Day !~

"I can do this! It is easy as a piece of chewing gum!"You talk to yourself.

"Okay Class, grab your pen we are about to start. You may begin answering"Teacher Said.

"Wah~ Really? this is so easy!"You said happily.

After Examination~

"That was good exam. I should wait for an hour to post who passed"You again said to yourself going out of the classroom.

After an hour~

You walk into the bulletin board to see if you pass. You wait for a minute to post the name of passers.Then it is already posted.

You scan immediately and saw Xiumin's name on number ONE. You scan again and look for your name and surprisingly it is on number EIGHT. You Jump as high as you can and began to run to the school rooftop.

After reaching the rooftop, You saw Xiumin leaning on the wall while sittting and his eyes closed.

You came near him and sit down. Your fingers run on his nose and lips, observing his face. You smiled looking at him. Suddenly he also smiled and open his  eyes.

"You're not sleeping?"You questioned him.

"No, Im not."Xiumin said smiling at you.

"So you know what I have been doing earlier?"You asked while your eyes darted to His.

"Yeah"He replied without even a violent reeaction. That is so questionable. You felt a bit shy and turn around.

"What is the result?"He asked you.

"Well.~ We Passed! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"You replied while jumping.

"I have to remind you about the deal." He said looking at you.

"Okay, SO what do you want? Ice cream? Lunch? Dinner or what?"You asked politely.

"I dont want ice cream, lunch or even dinner. I dont want food from you but I want you to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Be my Girlfriend."Xiumin said giving a a startled look and mouth shut.

_______

Is it good, do you wish to have a part two? xD haha. but I already have the part, it is just that i'll post tomorrow the part 2.