Protective Baekhyun

You are running. Literally running on the hallway of the corridor of school. You run as fast as you could and come into the dead end.

"What shall I do?" You are shaking because the group of guys might caught you.

"Hey! There's no turning back now. Poor girl, your boyfriend aren't around! Hahahah! >:D" -Leader of the bully.

You look around to see if there is a way out but unfortunately there's none.

The leader of the bully went near you. He grabs your hand and kiss it.

"You son of a b**ch! You are disgusting!" You spit on him.

He slap your face as hard as he can and it is now getting reddish. He put a force on his hands for you to kneel down and your knees are now bleeding. You cried silently then you feel that his hands freed you.

Because someone arrive and punch him in his face and tries to pull him down for you. That someone is your boyfriend, Baekhyun.

"Hya! Jagiya! Stop that! He will hurt you. please!" You said crying and seeing him bleeding in head and in mouth.

"Grab him!" The leader of the bully said. Baekhyun receive punches in abdomen, in face and in mouth.

"That's what you get if you will aways butt in you a**h*le!" The bully said.

"Stop that crap please Im begging you! Please!" You said while crying.

The bullies stop and continue walking like they've got the victory.

You immediately went to baekhyun and grab him. You assist him to go in clinic.

"Please dont do that next time. You are important to me  I dont want to see you get hurt" You said while heading in the clinic.

"No boyfriends wants to see their girlfriends being touch and hurt by nonsense guys" He replied and you blush for a little.

You two reach the clinic and sat down on clinic bed.

"Wait for me here. Im going to get cotton, bandage and betadine" Nurse said.

Your knees got hurt, Baekhyun's head is bleeding and so as his lips.

"See what happened? Your lips got hurt and so your head too" You scolded him

"Im alright :)" He said.

"Really? Let me take a look" You went near his face and examining then he suddenly

Kiss your lips for a second.

Your eyes widen and pull your self.

"Why'd you do that?" :O your eyes and lips were in shocked.

"You've got healing powers huh? your lips fades my pain away. Can I have one again please... please" Baekhyun ask and began to pout like a kid.

What's with the cute face xD I cant control myself. Oh please baekhyun! Dont do that.

"No! You're in pain so just rest okay?" You said.

He grab your cheeks and kiss your lips again.

In a while, he stop and look at you.

"I'll protect you to the best I can. I'll love you 'til the number of days of month becomes 32. I'll keep you 'til I meet God. Allow me to be by yourside Jagiya" Baekhyun said and hug as tight as he could for you to feel how much he is sincere to you.