Picnic with Kai(rearranged)

I rearranged this one 'cause I think this imagine is not a good start. hehe. please bear with me. kamsahamnida!

______________________________________________________________

You and Kai are planning for a date. Both of you decided to just go in the park and spend your date there while eating and sharing stories to each other, a picnic. You two have a free time on saturday so you two decided to put the whole plan on saturday.

Saturday comes, you wake up as early as a bird since this is your second date because the first one became awkward between the two of you. You are wearing a skin tone color dress above knee, and the upper part of your dress is see-through and carrying a hand bag that suits on your dress.

While Kai, on the other hand, wake up the same time he is always waking up. He is wearing a pants and a thin white long sleeves with three buttons are unbuttoned. 

As you two were prepared, Kai decided to call you and tell that you will meet up in the park at 8:30a.m.

Time goes by, and Kai was the first to arrive, while he was waiting for you, he is leaning back on the tree with his left hand inside the pocket. 

You have arrived and come near to him and approach him to prepare the cloth on the grass, as it was arranged, you decided to eat early as possible since you two were excited, you did not eat any breakfast at all.

After 20 minutes eating.

Kai sat down and you lay down on his lap. As you look up, You saw Kai's hot and massive body, since the outfit of Kai is a thing long sleeves, you saw his abs but not clearly as it is. You shared stories to one another and share laughters with one another. 

The skies were dark and you are afraid that it will rain today because you did not bring umbrella with you. while you were thinking about that. Kai move his face near at yours while you are laying down =_=. 

Your face turn red and move your head on side, a raindrop touch your skin and began to stand up quickly, You are at the middle of the park, the tree is not that full of leaves. Kai is wet and the thin long sleeves he is wearing is attach to his skin so you can clearly see his hot body all wet, his curves help you to blush so hard.

Kai's face has nowhere to be found because he cant find a way to protect you from rain so he decided to take off his long sleeves and cover it to you and now while he is covering you, you feel his body behind you and you are paralyzed girl. 

Kai look at you and your hair is wet, the long sleeves are no use to you, as the rain start to fade, you sat down.

You were freezing in cold, Kai see you embracing yourself. He sat down with you and Hug you as much as his body cover yours, he ask if you are okay now and you said that you are okay. 

Kai look at you, and he began to move closer at you face and he kissed you passionately, you dont want this moment to just pass by so you reacted on Kai's passionate kiss.