Tempted Chanyeol (Rated M)

I just got a small time to think about this imagine xD and I think this is kind of rated M

-AGDL

-----------------------

You were in a room locked with Chanyeol. The reason behind that was Byun Baekhyun. Yes, that little brat!

Baekhyun told you to come in their dorm to plan for a surprise. After work, you go straight at EXO's dorm.

You reach their dorm and was about to knock when Baekhyun grab your hand really fast and push you inside the room.

I was about to pull the door but I was too late 'cause he got the chance to lock it as fast as I can reach it.

"Yah! Baekhyun-ah! Open the door! You brat!" You shouted.

You heard his voice laughing and replied.

"Relax! You are our surprise to Chanyeol-ah! Yah chanyeol-ah take good care of her!" He shouted.

My eyes turned around and saw chanyeol sitting down at the bed leaning the wall with his earphone placed inside his ears.

You sat down near the door if ever baekhyun open it, and can escaped as fast as possible.

You tried anything to open it but there's really no other way to get out except for keys.

"Yeol..." you said.

He is not answering...

"Are you serious about this? Not talking to me for an hour now?!"

after a minute..

"Still not answering? huh? Why dont you find a way to get us out in this room?"

after a minute....Again

You stand up and went to the bed. You go near Chanyeol's place and grab the earphone tucked in his ears.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah! Talk to me!"

He turned his head facing you and gulped then said "What?"

"I said talk to me when Im talking to you! Answer me when Im as--"

He cut you off and pulled your hand pinning you on the bed and looking at you intensely

"Please, dont tempt me. You know what I mean" He finally spoke.

you blink your eyes three times still mesmerize of what he had done.

"Chanyeol I-Im not tem--" You were cut off again. He hugged you tight.

"________-yah, I respect you and I-I-I love you" His short and sincere message send you a skip beat.

"Yeol.."

"you dont need to answer that. I just want to confess" He break the hug and turn around.

"Yeol. Do you want to hear me first before turning back?"

"No. Its ok. I knew what you will answer" He gave you a sad face.

"Yeol" you called him.

"Im ok"

you went near him and grab his face "yah! yeol!"

"I know. I know ____-yah"

You kiss him and his eyes got bigger but then he move his tongue and move in sync with yours. It was a nice feeling for you. Chanyeol's hands grab your waist and lay down on the bed slowly. He started grabbing your shirt pulling it up but

then when Baekhyun opened the door

"Times up guys. Ohhhhhhh" Baekhyun said.

You quickly move away and sit down then blushed.

"Sorry for interrupting!" He closed the door and now the room changed into silence.