Chapter one

Harry's point of view

"Haz" I groaned and pulled the pillow that laid beside my head over my face. "Hazzabear" I hear my door open and seconds later Louis was jumping on top of my bed. "Get off of me" I said and kicked my feet randomly in hope that I would hit him and he would fall off the bed "Hazza" Louis shouted and took the pillow that I was hiding behind and threw it across the room. He straddled my waist and kissed my check. I felt my cheeks heat up immediately. I just really hope he doesn't notice the sudden blush because that would be really embarrassing. "Time to get up" Louis said and kissed my cheek once again. I groaned and tried to push him off of me again but he sat firmly on top of me, not moving an inch even though I pushed him as hard as I could. "No" I groaned and tried once again to push him off of me, with no luck.

"But I'm hungry" Louis wailed and took a hold of my hands that was placed on his chest were I had placed them in hope to push him off of me. I just want to sleep. He placed my arms above my head with both his hands to stop me from pushing him. This is normal for Louis but with my feelings towards Louis it gets harder to resist the urged to lean in the rest of the way to kiss him. "I... am...hungry" he said in a demanding, slow voice. "Make me breakfast" oh god I love Louis's demanding side. "No"

"What did you say" he said hovering his face over my face. I gulped and felt my gaze drift to his lips then back up to his eyes. His face was so close but still so far away. "I said no and what are you going to do about it" he smirked a cheeky smirk before he leaned his head down and rested it in between were my shoulder and neck meets. I yelped when he started sucking on my neck. "No Louis get off" I said in panic and tried to get my hands free. He started nibble on the spot where he sucked. I was trying so hard to hold in a moan that were in the back of my throat. Louis let his tongue slide over my skin in a slow teasing way. I got my hands free and pushed Louis to the end of the bed. I hopped out of my bed and ran in to my bathroom were I checked myself in the mirror. A big love bite were on my neck. "Louis" I whined. "It's too warm for turtle neck shirts" I yelled out in frustration, trying to calm down my beating heart.

Louis came in the bathroom with his cheeky grin on his face. "Fuck you Louis" I glared at him through the mirror.

"No thanks" he said and skipped out of my bathroom. "I'm going to be in the kitchen waiting for breakfast" he yelled half way down the stairs. How am going to hide my feelings when he acts like this?

~♡~

Hope you liked the first chapter. Sorry that it is so short, the chapter gets longer, I promise.

Please vote and comment

��8�m��