Chapter fifteen

(unedited )

Harry's point of view.

Louis looked back at me with wide eyes. ”How can you laugh right now, your mum walked in on us half naked” Louis whispered shouted at me. I continued to laugh as Louis let go of my jean and crawled up on the bed. He huffed and laid down beside me. We laid there for a while until Louis turned his head to look at me and I turned my head to face him. “I’m going to take a shower” Louis says as he stands up from the bed. “A cold one” He added as he walked in to my bathroom. I laughed and Louis popped his head out of the bathroom and smiled at me. “I’ll leave the door un-locked if you decide to join me.”

Louis said and winked at me. I let my head fall back on the pillow as I laughed harder. “You just don’t give up, do you?” I asked Louis as I had calm down from laughing. Louis just stuck his tongue out at me and closed the door. I shaked my head and stood up from the bed and went to the other side of the room to get my shirt. I pulled my shirt over my head and card my finger through my hair to let it fall back on its normal place. I opened the door and went straight to the kitchen where I know mom will be right now. I stopped right outside the kitchen and signed.

It’s easier to get in over with right away, right? I walked in to the kitchen to see my mum sitting by the kitchen table sipping on her cup of tea. I coughed to get her attention which worked because her head shot up to look at me. I smiled a little awkward smile at her and sat down on the chair in front of her. “I… um I’m not going to say it was not what it look liked because am pretty sure that you know what was going to happen.” I chuckled nervously at her. “I’ll rephrase that” I said when I figured out what I just told her.

“I and Louis are dating or no umm we or I don’t know what we are actually because we just got together or whatever you want to call it today. Oh god that sound so bad” I said as I carded my fingers through my hair in frustration. I looked up from the able when I heard my mum laugh eco through the tiny kitchen. “What?” I asked confused as why my mum just decided to start laughing. “You’re terrible at explaining things, Harry” She said as she took another sip from her cup. “So you’re not angry or… disappointed?” Mum stopped laughing at my words and got serious quick.

“Oh god no. I kind of knew you and Louis would get together someday but I didn’t think it would be in my house.” My mum said and laughed at her joked while I blushed. “yeeeah sorry about that” I said as a stretched out the ‘e’. “Speaking of Louis, where is he. Did he get to ashamed?” Louis came down the stairs, just as I was about to answer her. ”Well hello there, Louis” My mum said while she bit down on her bottom lip to not laugh. I glanced over at Louis to see him blushing. “Mum don’t embarrass him!” I said to her as I got up and strolled over to Louis and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I let go of Louis and turned to mum again. “So did you want anything?” I asked mum and she just smiled and shacked her head. “No, good night” I turned to Louis and took his hand in mine and walked up to my room. “We’ll be in my room, do me a favor and knock next time, yeah” That’s when I heard my mum break in to laughter and I shook my head and walked in to my room with Louis beside me. So I guess you told her?” Louis asked as he let my hand go and sat down on the bed. “Yeah” I said as I lied down on the bed to finally go to sleep. Louis took his shirt of and lied down beside me.

“So you’re sleeping in here” I said as I turned to Louis. “Yeah do you have a problem with that?” Louis asked as he raised one eyebrow at me. I pecked his lips at snaked my arms around his waist to pull him closer as I said: “No” Louis snuggled in to me and let me be the bigger spoon. I said goodnight to Louis as I felt myself doze of to sleep. “Good night” was the last thing I heard as I felled asleep.

~♡~
Sorry for the late update but I have had a test like you know and I had one yesterday too for two hours and today I got sick so I went home from school. I don't know how this turned out but I did my best with a fever. Hope you liked it and now lets get 10+ vote and I'll try to update tomorrow and give me feedback. Love you my amazayn readers!