Chapter six

Harry's point of view.

"I think Eleanor and I broke up" What!?

"Oh my god Louis what happened?" I tightened my grip on Louis. "I-I don't know, she was outside and she told she had been worried sick. I said that I was sorry and she just kept pushing me to tell her why I didn't pick her up or why I just disappeared without calling anyone." He explained. He took a deep breath and let a shake breath out. "I snapped at her. I didn't mean anything I said, I swear Harry" I felt him fist his hands in my shirt. "I didn't mean it" Louis whispered as he pressed his head in the crock of my neck. I could smell the alcohol on him now.

"It's okay Louis, I'm sure you didn't mean anything you said. Please calm down." I looked behind me to see Liam watching us carefully. "Do you think you can help me get him to his bed?" I asked Liam and he was on his feet in a second. He walked over to us and tried to take Louis from me but Louis didn't let him. "Louis it's okay just let go" I whispered in Louis's ear. He shook his head and said, "No" I sighed and tried to think of a way to get Louis in bed. (In a nonsexual way) "Louis please let go of me, I'll walk you to your room." I said in hope that he would come with me.

"Do you promise not to leave me?" He sounded so broken when he stuttered those word out. I felt like I froze but I could still feel Louis warm body pressed close to mine. I would never leave Louis for anything but of course Louis doesn't know how I feel about him. "I'll always be by your side Louis, no matter what" I felt Louis tight grip on me loosen up. He pulled away from me and looked up in my eyes. "Promise?" I smiled at him and whispered a quiet ''Promise'' He nodded and started to walk towards the stairs but he stopped at the first step.

"Are you coming?" I turned to Liam and gave him a quick hug. He whispered that we still have to talk and I agreed. He said good bye to Louis and then he was out the door. I turned back around and faced Louis. "Yeah I'm coming" I said and walked to Louis side by the first step up the stairs. We walked up the stairs and into Louis room. I helped him sit on the bed as he kicked of his shoes with a bit of help by me. I think he have been drinking alcohol tonight but I didn't say anything. He threw his shirt across the room and buckle up his belt. I tried not making it so obvious that I'm checking him out but who wouldn't notice when you are openly staring?

He is so hot! I mean look at his lick-able abs. He slide his pants off and threw them at the same direction as his shirt. Louis looked back at me to make sure that I'm still there, and then he lifted the covers and slide in under it. I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly and said, "I should go to sleep too" I turned around and started to walk towards Louis' bedroom door but a hand on my wrist stopped me. I looked back at Louis a little confused to why he had stopped me. "Why don't you sleep here," He says as he lift the covers. ", With me" I looked over to the door and then back to Louis again.

Can I be in the same bed as Louis without thinking of too naughty things? I have slept in the same bed as Louis before but that was before I got all these feelings back. I was going to talk to Liam about those feeling for Louis today, but yeah then this happened. I can't trust myself around Louis right now but some part of me wanted to be close to Louis. And I guess that part won this little mind battle because next thing I know, I'm under the covers with Louis. When I was in a comfortable position I felt Louis swing an arm around my chest and snuggle in to my back.

"Night Haz" I heard him mumble and then I felt a light kiss on the back of my neck. 'Don't do anything stupid Harry' I quietly told myself. "Good night Lou" I said.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding when I heard Louis start to snore. I'm have to talk to Liam tomorrow even if he himself got plans he have to talk to me. I can't think straight when I'm near Louis. If I don't talk to anyone soon then I'm surely going to go crazy. Until I get over these feelings towards Louis I'll just have to ignore him because there are no way that Louis feels the same about me.

I looked behind me were Louis' lay. He had his mouth parted open and light snoring came out from his mouth. How am I going to ignore him when I feel bad not talking to him when he prank me and I try to give him the silent treatment? I always end up talking to him and spending a lot of time with him. I turned my head so I was looking up at the celling. I hope Liam have good advice tomorrow or I'm screwed! I sighed again and closed my eyes. I fell a sleep with Louis holding me tight to his body and knowing that Liam would talk to me tomorrow and he'll probably help me figure all this out.

~♡~

This was also a short chapter... but I'll write longer soon but right now I have so much in school... so yeah hope you liked the chapter if you did vote and comment ~Jessica