First Date Part 1

Steve Rogers
Steve wanted y/n to see what it was like it was when he was younger and living in the 1940's. So he took her to a 1940's themed restaurant and told her to dress like a 1940's lady, which she gladly did.

 So he took her to a 1940's themed restaurant and told her to dress like a 1940's lady, which she gladly did

Y/n was glad that she said yes to Steve because she had the time of her life

Clint Barton
Clint though it would be a great idea to show y/n what he liked to do when he wasn't doing his school stuff. So he took her to the shooting range, but instead of it being guns and bullets it was bows and arrows. When he took her in he was surprised that she was excited. She gave him a run for his money. They had a blast and at the end y/n couldn't wipe the smile off of her face.

Tony Stark
Instead of the fancy restaurant y/n thought that he was going to take her to. He took her for a ride around New York whilst Tony was holding her, but he was flying around in his Iron Man suit. Y/n couldn't wipe the smile off of her face.

Sam Wilson
Sam thought a picnic in the park would be nice. So on a day off he picked her up and treated her to a picnic. Sam couldn't believe the size of the smile that y/n had given him.

Pietro Maximoff
After y/n had asked Wanda to look after Lucas and she knew he was safe. Pietro picked her up and showed her all the places that she had ever wanted to go. She kissed his cheeks in thanks many times and Pietro wasn't complaining .