Chapter One. ✔

I began running down the long street of Cambringe. 35th street I kept saying in my mind. That's where he said he was going. This boy Edmund left his math book.

I slowed down at the house.

I walked up the steps. I began knocking on the door.

A Girl around 14 or 15 answered.

"Hi." I began she smiled letting me walk in. "Edmund left this, and we have this big final after summer. I didn't want him to fail." I said

"It's fine come upstairs maybe we could hang out." She smiled I glady excepted the offer.

I walk upstairs and a boy with blond hair looked at me. "I see you brought another idiot in the house." He said looking up and down at me. "With a good body." I scoffed.

"Well arn't you a little pervent." I siad I just got here and this little boy is judging me. I walked in her room shutting the door. "My name is Lucy. You must be Angelina the girl that's sits by Edmund, he is always talking about you. Don't worry in a good way."

I laughed. "Well sitting by your brother is a pleasure I said. Even though I never talked to him before. Just as I said that we heard a scream. I walked out side. Edmund was holding down Eustance.

Edmunds POV

"Your sister brought that nuisance Angelina home to today." Eustance said.

I looked at him. "Nuisance." I said. I pushed him down getting on top of him. "Take it back." I yelled. He began screaming. The girls came out the room.

"Edmund stop." Lucy said. "Tell him to take it back." I said. "Take what back." Angelina said. "Nothing." I said getting off him.

"I'm sorry." Eustance said quickly making faces as me.

"It's time I should get going." Angelina said. "Well Goodbye." She said walking down the stairs.

Lucy's POV

"Wait." Edmund said Running down the stairs. "I... was wondering if you wanted to go to Anne's café tomorrow." He asked. I wasn't trying to listen but I needed to. This was the girl of his dreams.

"Like on a date." She asked. "Only if you want it to be like that." Eustance was listening to. "I mean sure why not." I peeked down with Eustance behind me. She caressed his cheek kissing it.

That was the only good thing here for Edmund, was Angelina. The good thing was my Dad and her Dad were very good friends. I wrote to Susan about the way he fancies he her a while back 

Flashback

"Dear Susan,

Cambridge has been good, for Edmund he fancies a girl  her name is Angelina. She is most beauty, but he is scared to talk to her. He sits by her in all her classes.

That's all he talks about. I wish I had someone that fancies me even though I'm a child. He is a child to. Eustance is no exception annoying as ever. I miss Narnia. I hope one day we can go back. I will miss you there. But as Aslan says. "Things will never happen twice the same." Sometimes I wonder what is going on there.

Well untill next time."

I miss Susan and Peter. Edmund came upstairs with a smirk. I smirked to. He walked to his room for now and got on his bunk.