chapter twenty two

Olivia stood next to the sheriff as he talked to Scott and Isaac. Every since he went missing, Olivia had been a wreck. She had been extremely jittery, almost as if she was a child that forgot to take her adderall. She hadn't stopped shaking, and she was constantly checking her surroundings, just in case she happened to pass Stiles.

"Alright, I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, which means... Well, I don't know what that means. Um..." Olivia winced at the mention of Stiles name.

"Look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..."

"We'll call you." Isaac answered, making Olivia nod along.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. we'll find him." Scott assured, making the sheriff nod.

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?"

Olivia watched as the sheriff waked away. She stood still wanting to talk to the boys about the whole thing. It felt quite awkward about being the only girl in a boy's locker room, but the circumstances made it okay.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know coach."

"Alright. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we- i need you on the team. Get your grades back up." Olivia rose her eyebrows at this side of Coach.

"I will." Scott nodded

"I know." Before leaving he nodded his head at Olivia, "Martin."

"Coach." She nodded back

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked Isaac, however stopped talking once he noticed Olivia still next to them.

"Oh, uh, Olivia. Could you-"

"Cut the crap McCall, I know what you are. You too Lahey." Both boy's eyes widened.

"What are you-"

"I'm not an idiot, Scott. I notice things. And a bunch of stuff happened to me before the formal that was unexplainable. So yeah, I know you're werewolves."

"That was unexpected." Isaac said

"Just... Do whatever you can to find Stiles."

Scott nodded, ripping off Stiles' locker door, making Olivia jump.

"You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are." Scott passed Isaac his shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt, while I get a shoe?" Before he could answer, they all turned to see Derek standing a few feet away.

"The infamous Derek Hale." Olivia sighed

"We need to talk."

"All of us." Peter appeared from behind Derek, making Olivia sharply intake a breath of air, and Scott stick his hand out in front of her.

"Oh relax, I'm not going to touch you."

"I-I need to go. Call me if you find him." Olivia turned to Scott. He nodded, slowly lowering his arm.

...

"Lydia?" Olivia knocked on her sister's door.

Lydia sniffed, opening her bedroom door, reveling her concerned sister.