6

Austin's hands ran down her small frame stopping at the slight curve of her hips. "Fuck" he cursed as she slightly nipped at his collar bone.

Her hands fumbled with the buttons of his jeans, before she could finally pull them off him. "You sure you're ready?" Austin asked his breathing heavy already.

"Yes, yes, yes yes yes yes." She breathed out his fingers slid lower down her body. "Fuck Austin, just fucking fuck me."

-------

[A/N oh no you see her nipples, don't worry guys

[A/N oh no you see her nipples, don't worry guys. I think we're fine.]

Lindsey laughed as she caught her breath. She looked over at austin as he kissed her shoulder. "I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked sheepishly "I did get a bit carried away..."

Lindsey laughed rolling onto her side so she faced Austin. "Stop worrying so much, im fine. Better than fine I'm happy." She kissed him then snuggled into his warmth. Before falling asleep.

He sighed, his body aching. His fingers grazed the curve of her spine as he lay in thought. He turned slightly laying on his back, her head falling to his chest. He reached into his side table draw pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

"Two things I've really been itching for." He muttered to himself and he lit his cancer stick.

He took a long drag, the smoke scratching at his throat. Slowly he released his breath the smoke flowing out. He could hear the door to the apartment open and be slammed closed. 

"Fuck Zander's mom, fuck her fuck her fuck her existence." He heard Dahlia loudly fum.

-----

Dahlia slammed her room door. She threw her bag to the floor. The ring of her phone catching her caught off. She picked it up her voice slightly breaking "what?"

"Look Dahlia I'm sorry, but I'll try to convince them otherwise okay." She could hear zander saying.

"Whatever." Dahlia sighed looking at the empty crib.