8

He sat on the couch his knee fidgeting as they watched the news. The headline reading

"Millionaire ex senator Jinger claims to have been jumped in front of his own home."

Austin bit down on his tongue, his hand running through his slightly greasy hair. The cut on his face burning. He quickly switched the TV off as Dahlia walked out her room Silas balanced on her hip her bookbag and the baby bag in the other hand.

"I'm dropping him off at Ms.Felicia's house. She offered to watch him while I take my finals."

Austin nodded feeling bad he had said no to watching Silas even though the gym was closed today.

"And I know it was you austin....you said you'd cut that shit out." Dahlia sighed.

"Watch your mouth," Austin warned.

"Are you serious Austin? You've got to be fucking kidding me. That's all you picked up a swear?" Dahlia exasperated.

"I said to watch your mouth!" Austin shouted bolted up.

He growled in frustration, running a hand over his face, his hands fisted and he knocked them against his temples, another frustrated growl leaving his lips. He could feel the anger boiling in him. 

"Fuck!" he screamed turning and repeatedly hitting the wall.

He couldn't stop, he could feel the hot wet tears streaming down his face, his body started to numb to the pain in his hand

He couldn't stop, he could feel the hot wet tears streaming down his face, his body started to numb to the pain in his hand. Everything around him became nothing, except for the wall. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" 

Dahlia didn't know what to do, she was frozen.

She had never seen Austin this angry, her breath was caught in her lungs as she watched her brother going insane in front of her

She had never seen Austin this angry, her breath was caught in her lungs as she watched her brother going insane in front of her. Her grip of Silas tightened. Fear taking over her being. She didn't know whether to run or try to get him to stop. Just to her luck, Gray had walked in. Gray quickly assessed the situation jumping into his training. He rushed Dahlia out of the room before slowly walking towards Austin who now had his forehead against the wall, his fist just lightly touching the wall now, as he bawled. 

"Austin, I'm gonna need you to calm down. Can we talk? Just you and I buddy." he whispered low enough just for Austin to hear. He hesitantly placed his hand on Austin's shoulder. When Austin didn't pull back or react violently he pulled him into a hug. Austin just kept mumbling sorry as Gray sat him down on the couch. Austin could barely see through his tears. His whole world was blurred, he heard gray tell him to stay put. He could hear dahlia's voice and the front door closing. 

"I'm calling Lindsey, we need to get to the hospital. you're so fucking stupid sometimes, you done fucked up your hand. it's called talking Austin, learn to do it maybe then you won't explode into this." 

"I don't know how" Austin whispered as fresh tears streamed down his face stinging his eyes. 

-----------------------------

okay guys, tell me what you think. I'd love some more interaction and stuff, and I'd also like to know how you feel about it so far, I'm not sure how far this is going to go on but I hope you enjoy it so far. 

-Kayse the Savior