4

Lindsey pulled the loose tuff of hair I'm her face back behind her ears as she continued to clean the cuts in Carmen's face.

"I'm so sorry I got you guys involved." Carmen cried.

Lindsey sighed sitting in front of her placing the washcloth back into the bowl of warm water. She looked at Carmen, their features were so similar you'd think they were related. She placed her hand on both sides of Carmen's face, her thumbs gently rubbing away the tears.

"It's okay, we wouldn't be doing this if we didn't want to help. We have more than enough room here." With that she went back to cleaning the cuts.

---------

Lindsey looked at Carmen curled up asleep on the couch, she smiled happy she's safe. She felt Austin's arms wrapped around her waist. He rubbed the bridge of his nose against the crook of her neck.

"Why don't you go to sleep, it's getting pretty late." He whispered placing a kiss at her shoulder. She nodded turning around and following him to the room. She smiled as he gently pushed her on the bed.

He leaned down kissing her head. She clasped his jaw with both of her hands and bringing his lips to meet hers. "I love you Austin." She smiled

"I love you too baby, get some sleep."

Lindsey nodded as Austin pulled her closer to him, He places a soft kiss behind her ear before pulling the blanket over them. She was in a place in between wakefulness and sleep when Austin climbed out the bed. She rolled over, rubbing her eyes as she rasped "Where are you going?" 

"Don't worry, go back to sleep." 

------

Austin looked at Xavier as he slammed his car door shut. Xavier kept cursing at his 'friends' for letting her get out. Austin could feel the adrenaline flowing through him, his muscles were begging for them to be used.