To Wish on the Scarlet Lotus

All he wanted to give his brother was freedom. He remembered on the day of his brother's 130th name day - he had promised to fulfill Kasuo's wish of freedom to fly like the Xian Xue birds the both of them witnessed flying around the snow covered mountain tops of Ren City.

He had never meant to hurt his brother his memories upon resurrecting were cursed by his biological father when they traveled to spirit snow mountain. Ka Suo was his only family and only wanted to repay his brother's kindness in full.

With the help of Head Dreamer, Xing Xue, of the Dream Clan - he has traveled 10,000 years into the past looking for a way to cure his brother.

The cure was in the form of the sacred book that had been lost for countless centuries inside the secret of the Scarlet Lotus was revealed.

While, the Hidden Lotus required lives in exchange for its wish to be fulfilled; the Scarlet Lotus required the blood of its user, blood of royal birth, specifically. Only then would the Scarlet Lotus activate and grant its user's wish.

This was the least he could do considering what his life meant for his brother - using the morphing spell to transform into the bird of both of their freedoms activating the ancient spell of the Scarlet Lotus. Therefore, setting the reunion of binary stars to meet once again.