Fire and Ice Part II

Hushed whispers shrouded the ice hall all who were in attendance couldn't help but talk of how the young ice prince had disrespected the great and noble Ice clan. 

They watched as Ying Kong Shi descended down the dais and followed after the Ice King.

Xin Jue - the only fire Prince in attendance could only smirk. Grinning at the prospect of turning this situation into a victorious opportunity for the Fire Clan.

Everyone's focus was on the little prince so it was easy to slip from the throne room and past many of the guards. It would only take a little time - his mind determined, walking past a corner as his body lighted up into specs of embers.

.
.
.

Ying Kong Shi had many meetings with the ice king, his father... And most of them went quite...well. Although he'd tired of scheming and planning and honestly giving the truth as hard it was going to be was something he had his mind set on.

"Speak"

However before the young prince could even speak shouts from the monitoring guards interrupted the two  along with the other Princes and Princesses, as well as the Ice Queen and the Ice Concubine all walked in wearing similar expressions.

"Ying Kong Shi!" The Ice Concubine - Lian Ji and the young ice prince's mother shouted.

"Mother." Shi greeted and turned his attention toward the Ice King.

"Whatever my mother told you about my parentage it's false. I'm not an Ice Prince."

"Shi!"

"Quite mother. "

"This explains so much. Why you couldn't cast spells. " An Ice Prince so much explained.

"I'm from the Ice-Fire clan."

.
.
.
A heard of embers made its way to the edge of Ice territory banking a left and mingling, morphing together until at last a figure appeared.

A hand signaled a sign for fire - red eyes glimmered, striking and ever calculating. The fire Prince held his hand above his head - fire, while hot but did not burn, stayed lit in the palm of his hand. 

"Prince Xin Jue, this is off limits for those of not of Ice Clan. "

A Kingdom Guardian appeared. "I did not know. I'll turn back at once. " Xin Jue bowed and turned just enough for the Kingdom Guardian to drop his guard.

The one moment he needed as the fire lit again and he aimed it towards the Kingdom Guardian. He walked - intentionally walking on the body that laid dead beneath.

Grabbing a small box from within his cloak.

Opening it and smirking...

Laughing at how gullible the Ice Clan really were...

.
.
.
"Ying Kong Shi, how did you become aware of this?" The Ice Queen asked as she stood beside the Ice King.

"When my biological father possessed me and killed the seven saints. "

"How is this possible? The seven saints are all alive. And why would they kill you?" The Ice Concubine shouted in reason.

"Because I became the Ice King. "

"Everyone will retire. Now!"

As the Princes and Princesses as well as the Ice Queen and a reluctant mother to leave her son alone exited the room.

"Ying Kong Shi. We have much to discuss."