Reward

Author's Note: I'm back and with a chapter. Although a bit short I wanted to get an update out. Sorry for the long wait! Please tell me what you thought and maybe some ideas you all have that you all would like to see?! Thank you all for following and commenting and voting it means a lot to me. Hoping for it to continue!!! Happy Reading - Woolley119.

Disclaimer: I do not own Ice Fantasy. All rights are reserved.

I lingered  in the archway before the double doors that lead into the great ice hall.

After the fire Prince had been thoroughly dealt with by the ice king I felt like a big weight had been dusted off my shoulders.

That I could finally breathe again and maybe...just maybe finally have the chance to give my brother the freedom he wanted.

Opening the doors and walking with a confident step I head toward the dais. Bowing and placing my right hand over my chest - a sign of total loyalty.

"Ying Kong Shi. " the Ice King spoke loud and with such depth and clarity.

"Your Majesty. "

"There are no words I can say nor no actions I could task to show how in debt I am. "

I looked up and inched my brow up an unusual feeling rising deep inside my chest.

I was unfamiliar with this feeling...this feeling of raw emotions.

He noticed he had been staring for a bit, "Your Majesty, you owe no debt. The lives of both you and the Ice Queen and the Princes and Princesses are debt enough. "

"Stand, Ying King Shi. " confusion was evident.

Just what did the Ice King have in mind?

"From this point and onward. Let it be known in-front of the Ice Clan and three kingdoms - that Ying Kong Shi be named an Ice Prince. "

He couldn't believe what he had heard. It was disconcerting after everything he had been through to be named a real Ice Prince when he wasn't an Ice Prince by birth. Although he was grateful the Ice King would bestow upon him such a selfless reward.

Now how to tell him that he couldn't possibly accept it.