Chapter 4

Hailey's POV:
It was a week after we left for London. We all settled down at the dorm of Riverton High. For a week, all we did was an orientation course and it was boring shit. The only thing that kept us alive was probably BlackSoul and EmoshBoy. Thinking about it now, their usernames are so cringy but cute.
Anyway, it was now the evening and Sereny and I were planning to have dinner at the local restaurant nearby. It would be a good walk there and I couldn't be more excited since all we ate the whole week was the expired and mouldy food from the cafeteria. I put on a green top and black jeans while Sereny just went with her favourite white hoodie. I swear that girl lives in some black and white film because those two are like as if the only colours she wears. We took the keys and headed out the door.
That 15 minutes walk went by pretty fast with all the buzzing street noises and cars that dashed by. Immediately, Sere (short form for Sereny) spotted the restaurant and we went on inside. We sat at the booth nearest to the window and asked for the menu.
"Hello ladies, welcome to Topaz's, where we serve the best out of the very best." the waiter who was amazingly cute said with a wink.
Can I just have him for dinner instead? Gosh! I looked down on the menu. But while I decided, my phone went off. It was BlackSoul. He asked what I was doing. And I replied eating. There was something about his text that made me feel weird like he knew what I was doing but just felt like asking. I shake the feeling off. I mean, he's in South Africa, that's at least much further away from here.
"He's soooo into you Hails!"
I looked up from the table and spotted the same waiter staring intensely at me. I smiled. I'm guessing he felt pretty embarrassed that I saw him because the second I smiled, he looked away as red as a tomato. LOL.
After about an hour, we were pretty much done with dinner and went straight back to the dorm. Alone. Sere had something going on like some extra class that night. Weird. Because it's like 11 pm and who the hell goes to class that late. I mean there's such thing as night classes but eh whatever.

Sereny's POV:
YEEEEET! I AM GOING TO MEET EMOSHBOY! I told Hails that I had night class but little did she know. I mean, who the hell has night classes?! Not me. I walked down the eeringly quiet hallways of Riverton High searching for my Romeo. He told me he'd be at the gym room. I looked at all the signs on the door and there it was. Gym.
I slowly creaked the door open and my eyes found it's way to his. There he was. Standing so effortlessly in middle of the gym. I walked over with every step that I take being the most nervous I've ever been. What can I expect. Will he recognise me from all the photos I've been secretly sending him? Will he like me? Will he be happy to see me? Or. Will he kiss me? Nahhhhh too over.
A breath away from him I stand. So close. We were quiet for a good two minutes just staring deeply into both our blue and brown eyes. His eyes were like the deepest depths of the ocean. It was gorgeous.
"Will"
"Will?"
"Yes, Will that's my name. EmoshBoy? Ring a bell?"
"Right. I'm Sereny. Sereny Rosenbaum. You should know that already."
"Will Gordon"
"Nice to meet you, Will Gordon"
And with that, all the questions of Will was answered. Even his coincidental name of Will. LOL. All answered perfectly. Will he recognise me? Yes. Will he like me? I'm pretty sure he does by what he did with the last question. Will he be happy to see me? Definitely. Will he kiss me? I don't kiss and tell...