Chapter 2: The Message

Hailey's POV.
"RIING"
The school bell rang which only meant that it was time to leave the school. Heck yes! I packed my stuff and rushed out of the classroom meeting up with Sereny. We both then headed for her house because her house is basically the best thing ever. Once we were there, we made a beeline to her bedroom and got into our matching elephant onesies that I had kept there in case we ever had a sleepover while we have the giraffe ones at mine.
"Ting" x2
We heard both our notifs go off and checked our phones only to find out that someone had messaged us via Sweet Talk. I looked at the user and it said "BlackSoul".

BlackSoul: Hey there!
Lastingray: Umm heyy, how you doin?
BlackSoul: Great haha! Hbu?
Lastingray: All good too:)
BlackSoul: ;) Good to know

Sereny's POV.

Our notifs gone off and ever since we checked it, Hailey's been smiling all the time. I wonder who it was? Ezra? Anyway, I checked mine and OMG I got a message from a guy called "EmoshBoy". What a name but I of course had to reply to him straightaway.

EmoshBoy: Hey cutie xoxo
LadyRemembrance: Sup dude!
EmoshBoy: Ho how are you?
LadyRemembrance: Better than ever. Hbu??
EmoshBoy: Same old same.

We chatted for about an hour until-

"EARTH TO SERENY"

I squealed. OMG.

"HAILEY YOU SCARED ME"

"FIGURES SINCE YOU'VE BEEN ON THAT SCREEN FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!"

In the end, we both giggled. Our sense of humour is just the worst. We laugh at the stupidest thing sometimes you know. I stared at her, she stared at me.

"Tell me" she said.
" About what? EmoshBoy?"
"OMG, who's EmoshBoy? Tell me about him." she said pointing at my screen.

And so I began telling her about it and she also told me about her BlackSoul dude. We both were really intrigued by both of them. God knows why. They just had something like a connection between us two. But whatever quit dreaming Sereny. You'll never ever meet them anyway.

Or did they..

A/N
Hey another short chapter!! Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them :)) <33