Chapter 1: Start of Something New

Hailey's POV.
It was just another day to live and another day to suffer. I woke up to the aroma of the bacon that my mom was cooking. Oh she just always knows how to wake up me up knowing that an alarm clock is totally pointless since I'm always in deep slumber. Anyway, I immediately fished my phone out from the bedside drawer and texted my best friend, Sereny a good morning. Once done, I just went through my Instagram feed, scroll through Twitter and open some snaps. Well, I would respond to texts but of course I do not have friends besides Sereny because i'm just irrelevant.

After a good half an hour of internet, I got out of bed and into the shower. As soon as i'm done it's time for my least favourite yet favourite part of the day. Picking and outfit to wear. Normally I would literally spam Sereny with a whole bunch of text on what to wear but not today. I NEED to be independent this time. So after what may seem like an eternity, I finally picked dungarees to go over my white tee shirt and some sneakers. Casual and cute. I then head downstairs for breakfast. Walking down the stairs, I spot my older sister, Amanda, face timing her boyfriend. Can't she ever just live a day without him like seriously he's just always there somewhere in the corner of my eye ugh. I walked past her and went straight down to the kitchen where the love of my life is waiting, Bacon. I took a plate out of the cupboard and had at least five slices of bacon and some scrambled eggs. You could say i'm unhealthy and I really couldn't agree more. Once done, I kissed my mom and dad goodbye and head out the door for school.

I usually ride with my sister to school but this time, I thought it'll be good to get some fresh air and walk there. It was just a stone's throw away anyway. On my way there, I spotted Lia Smith and her minions Harriet Jones and Rebel Lee. Great just great. I immediately went a different direction that'll take me twice the time to get to school. Finally after a ten minute walk, I reached High Parks High School. I went it and immediately spotted my best friend, Sereny. She is literally the light in my life. She's just always so positive, bright and  chatty. I love her so much. She's probably the only reason why I actually make an effort to come to school. Her presence just make me 10x  happier honestly.

I walked up to her and gave her a great big hug that i've been longing to have ever since the holidays. We hugged for at least 5 minutes until I pulled away because everyone was literally watching us and most likely judging us hardcore and not to mention my crush, Ezra was watching too and that made me even more awkward.
"Hey giiiiiiirrrrrlll! Long time no see."
"Heck yeah we need to catch up." said Sereny with a giggle.
"So I actually found this app call Sweet Talk and it's basically an app where you get to communicate with anyone from around the world and this would be great since we barely talk to anyone here. Go download it now! My user is LadyRemembrance." she said with great excitement.

Without any hesitation, I downloaded the app and signed in with the user of LastingRay. I then quickly added Sereny and we both explored the app much further until it was time for class.

Authors note:
Hey!! Sorry this chapter is short but I will make it longer. This story was actually inspired by my best friend, "Tea" and also by a story in Episode. I won't make it too similar though because it's just an inspiration LOL. Anyway i hope you guys enjoyed this story😛😛❣️