Ch one | First day of Hell | filthyxpride

Alexandra Latcher picks up her pink brush and begins to run it through her soft, and silky black hair. She stares at herself for a while in the mirror before splitting her hair into two sections to do two long double-dutch braids. After finishing up her hair, Alexandra gets up and walks to her bed where she laid out her favorite white crop top and a pair of high waisted light blue jeans that went well with the top. As soon as Alexandra was finish putting on her outfit, she goes over to her restroom and picks up her foundation bottle and begins to apply the foundation to her face. After a good ten minutes of applying mascara and doing a perfect eyeliner, she finishes off her look by applying lipgloss to her lips. Alexandra stares at herself in the mirror for a short while until she was interrupted by her mother from downstairs.

" Alexandra! Hurry up! " called Alexandra's mom from downstairs. "I am not waiting for you!"

Alexandra quickly jumps up and heads over to the side of her bed and picks up her black backpack, and then begins to head out her bedroom door. As soon as Alexandra got into her mom's black SUV, she flattens out her outfit with her hand.

" Are you ready for your first day of senior year?" Alexandra's mom asks, staring at her from the rear view mirror.

" Yeah I'm ready," Alexandra replies, setting her backpack next to her seat.

Alexandra's mom begins to drive the vehicle out the driveway and begins to head down the street. After a few turns, the vehicle finally arrived at Alexandra's new school, Mark Kepler high.
If this was an overachieving Highschool , why does it look like it came out from a trash can? Alexandra wondered in her head.

Alexandra's mom then pulls to a stop in front of the school, and turns around to face Alexandra.

"Remember you have to meet with the principal to pick up your class schedule," reminds Alexandra's mom.

Alexandra gave a brief nod and opened the car door to step out. In her surroundings, she saw many green trees on the campus, with some students sitting under them. There were also some blue benches where other students sat. Alexandra was able to identify who was the jocks, the 'popular' squad, the cheerleaders, the outcasts, the gamers, etcetera. Typical Highschool Campus.
She began to head up the staircases that led to the school doors. Before heading in, Alexandra took a deep breath.
Welcome to the first day of hell, she breathed.

------------------------------------------