Ch six | Fight | Filthyxpride

After four hours of boring AP classes and thirty minutes of PE with Talia, it was finally lunchtime. Alexandra was starving as she walked to the cafeteria with Talia, Felicity, and Cecelia. The four girls got in line, and began to talk about their day, and how boring their classes were.
"Oh my god, Alexandra, if you're going to calculus later, try your best to pay attention to Mrs. Addams . She's giving so much attitude today," Felicity said, rolling her eyes.
"Oh haha," said Alexandra, cracking a smile. "I'll definitely do that."
Alexandra watched them grab a tray, and she watched them grab plates of the food they wanted. Alexandra copied them, but chose a plate of cold mac & cheese, a slimy fruit cup, and a small carton of apple juice. She followed the three girls to go and pay for their meal, and followed them to their table. Alexandra set down her tray on the table and sat next to Cecelia.
"Dude I'm starving," Talia groaned, sitting down and picking up her plastic spork.
"Same, oh my god," Felicity replied, digging into her kale salad.
"So Alexandra, how was your day? Did you meet your baby daddy yet?" Cecelia said, giving a small smirk.
"Uh what?" Alexandra said, confused.
"She meant did you find anybody hot and you want to smash," Talia responded in a mouth full of Spagetti.
"Haha uhh no," Alexandra said, opening up her juice carton. "But Principal James asked me to tutor some kid named Bryan Le."
Alexandra saw Felicity and Cecelia choke on their drink and Talia eyes widen.
"What?" Alexandra asked. "Is something wrong?"
"Dude. Bryan Le is Julianna's ex-boyfriend," Talia said nervously. "You're already on her hate list."
"True oh my gosh," Felicity answered back, wiping her mouth with a napkin. "She hates how people will go after her ex."
"Why? They already broke up," Alexandra said, confused.
"She's weird," Cecelia said, shrugging. "But it's understandable. Like, you would hate how your ex is getting together with somebody else."
Alexandra thought for a moment, and understood why Julianna would think like that. She remembered her seventh grade relationship at her middle school when she broke up with her boyfriend because of a cheese stick and he got together with another girl the very next day.
"Oh my god. Bitch squad is coming into the cafeteria," Talia gagged.
Alexandra turned around and saw Julianna, Ashley, Hannah and Claudia walk in. They looked like the group from pretty little liars and Julianna is their leader. Alexandra felt scared, thinking of what Julianna might do. She watched the squad walk to the Jock's table and they all sat down next to a guy. Alexandra watched Julianna wrap her arms around a blonde guy's neck and gave him a huge kiss on the lips. Alexandra gagged at the horrifying sight of two people smooching each other in public.
"That's so gross what the hell," Alexandra commented, turning back around to eat her lunch.
"Oh my god oh my god," Felicity said fearfully. "She's coming over here, what do we do?"
Alexandra turned around once more and saw Julianna and Ashley walking towards them. As soon as Julianna and Ashley got to Alexandra's table, Julianna slammed her hands down onto the table. Alexandra gave a little jolt on how loud it was.
"I just wanted to let you know, that you better watch you back," Julianna threatened. "Because I'm going to get you back for what you did to me."
"I did not do anything to you," Alexandra argued back defensively. "It was a fucking accident and I'm sorry."
"You better watch your back," Julianna repeated. She then grabbed Talia's water bottle and opened the cap up. Julianna squeezed the water bottle towards Alexandra's face and water squirted all over her. Alexandra gave out a huge scream and Julianna put the water bottle down.
"Oops, it was an accident," Julianna smirked, and gave out a huge laugh. "You have a little something on your face too."
Alexandra got up and was ready to slap that smirk off her face. Cecelia got up quickly and held her back.
"It's not worth it," Cecelia said. "If you're going to do a scene, don't do it here."
Alexandra gave out a frustrated yell and pushed Cecelia's hands off of her. Then she stormed out the cafeteria. Alexandra made it to the locker rooms and walked to her locker. She opened it up and looked into the bubble mirror she placed in. Ugh. She ruined my mascara. That stupid bitch.
Alexandra grabbed a makeup wipe from a bag at the bottom of her locker, and began to wipe all the makeup off her face.
Good thing I don't have any pimples or acne.
Alexandra grabbed her lipgloss, and applied to her lips and rubbed her lips together. She put the gloss back, and slammed the locker shut. Alexandra gave out a breath and began to think of what she should do instead of getting angry. Alexandra always thought of something else instead of what she's angry about, it helped her with her anger issues since freshman year when she was angry with her teachers. She turned around and gave a small gasp, realizing that Bryan was behind her. He held up her black backpack and had a towel in his other hand.
"I saw what happened in the cafeteria," Bryan said, handing her the towel. "And this is from the lockers room. Don't worry, it's clean."
"Thanks," Alexandra said awkwardly, taking the towel from him and drying her hair in the front. She gave him back the towel, and took her backpack.
"So. . . What happened between you two?" Bryan asked. "First day of your school day and you already made an enemy."
"Ugh. . . I accidentally tripped over this backpack and I accidentally pushed her down," Alexandra responded. "And now, she wants to kill me."
"Hah. . . I don't think she wants to kill you," Bryan said, giving a small laugh.
"No. She wants to," Alexandra huffed. "Weren't you her ex?"
"Heh yeah."
"So. . . Don't you know who she hates?"
"Actually no," Bryan said. "Come, I'll walk you to class. What's your next period?"
"Mm Calculus," Alexandra responded.
"Ooh. Same, I'll come with you then," Bryan said, walking along side with her.