4

Ryan Alistair^.^

Hazel

I thought this was the end of my life. Troy had been yelling at me the rest of the day. I sighed a breath of relief when I saw Ryan and his friend exit the parking lot.

At least I hadn't gotten fired.

In as much as most waitresses here sold themselves for tips, I hated collecting tips from anyone. It made me feel like a slut.

Troy had left the restaurant with a stern warning to me and Vee at 7pm. We had to clean up the place and shut it down.Stupid manager.

"You okay? "Vee said as we walked out of the restaurant after the lock up.

"Course,why not? "I said trying to keep the topic she was bringing up away.

"Don't try hide it,Zel"she said

"It has happened so let's get it behind us"i said.

"Okay see you tomorrow then"she said heading towards her street and waving .

"Yeah, tomorrow "I said and started walking home.

On reaching Mrs Roses' home, Louie had fallen fast asleep so I had to piggy-back him back to our apartment.

I woke him up to take a bath and dinner and to brush his teeth before he returned to his slumber.

I sighed as I cleaned up the small table. The dinner couldn't fill two stomachs so I had to go to be on an empty stomach.

I crashed into my bed after a long bath. The flashes of what had happened that evening had swallowed me up. I wanted to share it with my mum, my dad but I had no shoulder to cry to.

Quiet sobs sipped through me until I finally fell asleep.

********

I woke up the next morning with a striking head ache. I reached out to the drawer to get the panadol but it had finished. Thankfully, my paycheck would come in today.

I woke Louie up and as usual he was being an ass about washing up.

"I don't wanna have my bath!!"he yelled as I dragged him into the washroom.This was getting tiring. Why wouldn't he just budge already?

"Okay let's make a deal"i said letting go of him once we were in the tub.

"Like the sound of that, what'cha got"he said poking me.

"You take your bath"i said pointing to the tub "then I'll come pick you up from school today"

"Deal!!"he screamed and got into the tub.

Whew!

I managed to get Louie ready for school and took him to the bus stop.

I put on my red T-shirt,mini skirt and black flats. I didn't actually have much clothes and footwear cause I used all my money to purchase Louie's clothes,but it didn't matter anyways.

I pulled my messy hair which I can't remember when last I shampooed into a ponytail and slid out of the house making sure to lock the door.

"Bye sis"he yelled getting into the bus.

"Bye, Don't be naughty"

"I'll be waitinnnnngggg"he screamed as the bus zoomed off.

I sighed and made my way to Mc Donalds. When I got there, only three tables were full.

"Hey Vee"i said on seeing Vee behind the counter engulfed in her phone.

"Hey girl, didn't hear you enter" she said coming out chuckling making me giggle a little.