Detention.

Erens PoV
Ok. Lessons today.
French.
Maths
Break
Art.
English
Lunch
DT
Science
Shit... I got a detention in the first day though. What crap. Right now it was lunch so I have a DT next. It's not too bad I guess.
Timeskip
Science had just finished! Yay! Nope... Detention! I walk quickly to the French room and knock.
"Eren. I know it's you just walk in." Levi mocks and I walk in embarrassed.
"Surprised you actually turned up to be honest." Levi rolls his eyes slightly. I gulp and I sit down at the desk I sat at this morning.
"Here's your fully charged phone." Levi hands me my phone. Wait it was dead this morning...
"Try keep stuff in your head... And I charged it, we have the same phone..." He pulls his exact phone out but only with a case.
"Oh..." I sigh and he sits down at his desk.
"So..." I trail off and he looks at me with a very confused look.
"What Jeager..." Levi rolls his eyes and I look up slightly.
"What do we do at detention?" I ask and he looks at me with a dumbfounded look.
"Seriously?" He asks taking his glasses off.
"Yeah seriously..." I laugh and he scoffs.
"You sit there in silence... For an hour you still have 45 minutes!" He shouts and I slump down in my chair doing nothing.
Well might as well think about something amusing...
I peer over at Levi, his eyes fixed on the laptop screen. His icy blue eyes glistening at whatever he was looking at. He looks pretty attractive... What the fuck Eren what are you saying?! I look away and out the window.
"You ok Jeager?" Levi sighs in frustration and my face heats up.
"Yeah. Peachy." I quickly say and recover myself.
"Ok...." He looks back at his laptop.
What is wrong with me. Wait... Am I gay?! No. Yes. Fuck! I think my French teacher Levi Ackerman is hot...
Mr Ackerman must have realised my breath had gotten heavy as he was asking if I was feeling ok. I just look up at him and stare at him for a moment.
"Eren..." He whispers and he leans in slightly and he puts his forehead on mine.
"Fuck..." Levi curses quietly and moves away. "You got a fever..." He sighs.
"I-I'm fine..." I stutter and he looks at me.
"Look. I'm gonna run you home..." He grabs his keys, laptop and his bag. "Let's go." He grabs my arm and pulls me up lightly but my legs feel like jelly.
"Fucking hell Eren..." He picks me up and carries me to the car.
"Get some rest Eren." He starts up the car and I close my eyes. I feel a kiss on my forehead. Oh I'm gay now.
___________________________
I had to add that end part. "Oh I'm gay now" just made me laugh RinStannard
EJade10 out xxx