2.wanna hang out tomrrow

Ashley pov:
I wake up and check the time and see it's 10:24. I groaned not wanting to leaving my bed;but I remembered that everyone is hanging out today. That means Cody will be there too. I jump out of bed and shower
Outfit:

I checked the time and see it's 11:39

I checked the time and see it's 11:39. I go out to the living room and see Jake sitting with his phone. "Hey Jake",he looks up at me and smiles and say "hey ash",he stand up and we head out to his car.

"Where are we meeting the others at?¿" I ask. "Skate park",he says. I nod my head and get the aux cord. I play the new charlotte-duru the king (I'm actually obsessed with the song lol)

After a short drive we get to the park and he gets his scooter out. I get my camera out and start my vlog. Oh did I forget to say I vlog also?¿ "hey what's up guys it's Ashley back with another vlog. Today I'm back at the skate park with my brother,tanner,the funk bros, Cody and Derek."

I talk some more and Cody comes over and sits next to me. "Hey Ashley" he says with his award winning smile. "Hey Cody",I say. "Anyways I was wondering if you wanna to hang out tomorrow.Just us two?¿" he asked.

I put always my camera and looked at him and said "yea I'd love too" "alrighty then well then can I have your number?¿"he asked. I nodded and put my number in his phone.

I got my camera back out and started to vlog some more. We all decided we should go to tempest. We all got in our cars and headed there. "Update now we are going to tempest and I'm gonna get some clips for you guys so I will see y'all there" I say to the camera

We get to tempest (I wanna go so bad) and we all get inside and I go the office. We all come her a lot so we are basically friends with the workers. I was wearing jeans so I changed into some black Nike spandex that I have there.

We all went out to the area with everything. I got my camera and placed it on the ledge and said "I'm just gonna do a few warm ups now". I got on the super trampoline and did a Cody,double full and some others.

"Dang Ashley I didn't know you could do that" I look to see who said that and it was Cody. I laughed and continued to do some tricks. "You really need to teach me some of this" Cody said.

"Well tomorrow I have to post a video. Do you wanna help with it?¿" I questioned. "Sure I'd love too"he said with his amazing smile.

We all continued to just mess around for bit more. I vlogged some more also. It was getting pretty late so we all said bye. We all have hugs and me and codys hug lasted a bit longer.

I looked over at everyone while we were hugging. They all have big smiles or smirks on their faces. I could tell I was blushing hardcore. We let go and me and Jake went to head home.

We got home and I went to my room before saying goodnight to Jake. I edited my vlog and uploaded it;my phone went off and I see it's a notification from Instagram. I checked to see what it was and Jake had posted a picture.

The picture was of us hugging at tempest. With the caption
@ Jakeangeles: aren't these two just so cute😊💜
He tagged us and I saw all the comments asking if we were dating or not. Some were good and the others not so much.

I smiled a big smile and went to bed with a smile on my face.

Cody pov(bet you didn't see that coming):
I was in my bed when I saw my phone go off. I checked to see what it was and it was a picture of me and Ashley at tempest. Jake posted it and I saw all the comments.

I shook my head while smiling like an idiot. I liked the picture and went to sleep. Thinking about how I like Ashley Marie Angeles.

===============
Kinda a long chapter but oh well.
Later people✌🏼️