junkrat x reader -meeting part 2

(Requested by honeybeemituna)

It has been two months since that event, the car, the rush, the burst of pyromania!

Junkrat and Roadhog named me Scrapcat, a new name for a junker female, we traveled around the world, building our bombs, and fucking up overwatch's plans for saving the world from talon, us and any thing else like escorting payloads.

"Why not!!" I cried.

"That wasn't the plan." Roadhog said bluntly

"But i want to do it!!"

"Hey hog" Junkrat looked at me and back at him "maybe Scrap is right, maybe its time we took the fight to them, finish the pish posh overwatch bastards off once and for all!"

I looked at junkrat and smiled almost to insane proportions.

"Yeah!!" I agreed.

Hog stood up, pulling up his trousers "they have the place on high alert, they know of us."

"but they don't know of Scrap" junkrat looked at me.

"We can injure her, throw her back at overwatch and she can make it go kablooey from the inside out."

I grinned "perfect!!" I could feel the adrenaline, my inner demons calling at the sound of injury, disguise and booms... "excellent idea!!"

Roadhog grunted "suicide"

"No!!" Junkrat yelled "she can plant a bomb inside and at the stroke of midnight she will be far away from the blast!"

Roadhog shrugged and nodded "fine"

"Yess!!!" Junkrat jumped into the air "prepare kitty!! You are going back to overwatch!"

I smirked, finally.

-timeskip-

Time of the mission came around and as expected it worked very well, junkrat and roadhog exposed themselves to members while escorting a payload, carrying y/n tied in ropes, bruised and bloody.

Instantly Soldier ran to her aid firing at the two, they dropped y/n and fled.

Taking y/n back to the base that evening she received appropriate medical attention and was left to recover in her quarters which were untouched from when she left.

She laid in bed, suicide was a word that distracted her from doing this, she loved junkrat but would he really be crazy enough to send her to her death.

She logged into her holo-computer and looked at all the defenses of the base.

She would need to pass electric fences and turrets if there would be anything to go wrong, and that doesn't even come near to any of the heroes and their skills.

She stood up and looked at a small cupboard, how was she so stupid, she didn't need to blow it up from one main point, the boiler in her room carried gas, the gas carried flame and therefore the whole place would go boom anyway.

She grinned and walked to the bathroom, cramming her fingers into the back of her throat and coughing up a small round 'total mayhem' grenade from junkrat's collection.

She walked out and to the cupboard, she had to be ready to run, this bomb had a 5 second timer, that was a 5 second head start.

She swung open the door to her utility cupboard which contained its own boiler.

"Take this..." she growled and pressed the button on the grenade, throwing it and slamming the door, she sprinted for her bedroom door, out of the door and down the hall, her room suddenly exploded and red lights begun to flash a raised alarm bellowed.

She could feel her heart suddenly beat with euphoria, she grinned as rooms at either sides of her room exploded, she kept running, the door to freedom wasn't far away.

The base shook as the explosion collapsed the floors under her, she wound through halls, pipes burst under pressure of the gas and flame, corridors filled with smoke and soon it was a race against time.

She found the entrance and rushed out of it, to bump into soldier 76.

"Y/n? Are you ok?"

She looked at him panting, she then pushed him down and ran past him as the base exploded into flames. 

i ran and just kept running, until my legs burned and my eyes blurred running into a forested area near to the base but far enough to not get caught in the blast. 

i was doubled over, panting, hands on knees and looking back at the orange glow through the smoke, the deep black smoke passing through the leaves, i was panting, the adrenaline rendered my muscles frozen solid, i couldn't move.

"Scrap?" Junkrat called out, my eyes darted to him.

I was shaking, i tried taking a step forward, i could feel the bumpy terrain under my feet.

he smiled softly "you did good" he offered his hand to me. 

i took it, my mind was racing. of all things i did it, i was happy wasn't i?  so why do i feel so bad? 

his smile faded to a more of confused look, his grip tightened on my hand and begun to tug me, the trees begun to brush past us as we walked forward. we left the forest to a rural road about two miles west of the recent event that took place. 

roadhog was waiting with a fat Harley bike with a side carriage. 

"where's our truck?" i stuttered to speak "i don't have enough room here." 

Junkrat's grin returned "we were gonna tell you scrap." he released my hand "you don't belong with us."

My eyes widened and i stepped back "w-what? but i did as you said, i destroyed overwatch, i have no where to go." 

"and because of that we are free" he opened his arms out gesturing his freedom "brings a tear to me eye!" he begun to laugh with insanity. 

my face became one of complete horror "you used me!" i bit my lip the anger building in my chest.

"Used you? no kitty, you did everything because of your instincts" Junkrat smirked and leaned in.  "you liked the thrill of the fight, so you followed all my ideas from the word go" he leaned over. "intelligent ain't i?" he laughed. 

i looked down, feeling tears fill, i bit my lip harder, not even thinking i gripped his wrist and threw him over my shoulder into the Harley.

he gasped in pain and growled. 

"i can't believe i actually looked up to you and loved you!" i screamed at him, running into the forest.

roadhog grunted and shrugged. 

"she'll be back."